❥˙{𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗭𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗡}

"just get out! I don't wanna see you!"

• 11 •
________________________________

"Have you ever thought of how Mai is doing?" You asked the girl beside you who is cleaning her glasses from dirt. Her eyebrows twitched before looking at your eyes with an irritated look on her face, she puts her glasses back before giving you an answer.

She looked hesitant at first but eventually answered honestly.

"Sometimes? Especially when i see those problematic Zenins walking around the school" she gave her weapon to Panda who decided to not interfere with you two's family problems.

Toge on the other hand looks confused, after all he doesn't know you're a Zenin.

He knew you're somehow related to the Zenins but he never thought much about it until recently.

Well you're only Half Zenin.

But later on Panda told him what was going on and he decided to follow Panda's decision to not interfere with the two Zenin.

The four of you finally finished the mission, well more like you finished the mission for them since you're capable enough to actually finish a mission yourself.

"I'm going to visit her today, wanna come?" You asked once again while fixing your uniform which got dirt all over it, you sighed from frustration knowing it will be a hassle to wash it later on.

Maki gags before preventing herself from throwing up by covering her mouth before using panda as a support.

"(Name) why would i wanna meet that fucker, besides she was the reason you dropped out for a while remember?" She said in disapproval which made Panda and Toge even more uncomfortable with the tension.

"A little visit won't hurt right?" You smiled before walking away from the second years. You also reported how the mission is completed to Ijichi before telling him to drive them back to school because you have to go somewhere else.

AFTERNOON | KYOTO DORM

Long story short, you have arrived at the Kyoto dorm to visit the Zenin twin also known as Zenin Mai.

You've contacted Utahime before you arrive and she grants you the permission to visit since you wanted to visit your family.

It didn't take you long to figure out which one is Mai's dorm considering Momo told you beforehand, you took a deep breath before knocking the door.

Mai's voice can be heard from inside the room "coming!" Was all she said before unlocking the door and opens it. Her eyes
Widened before fixing posture.

She cleared her throat while you were standing in front of you with your arms in front of your chest, it might looked like you were bullying her but you're not.

"Do you.. need anything?" Mai asked hesitantly while glancing at you every once in a while, you smiled before patting her shoulder and went inside her room, looking around.

Her room is neat and clean, everything is in place and tidy. 'At least she knows how to take care of herself' you thought before answering her question.

You heard her closing the door and a small thud.

"Just visiting, am i not allowed to be here?" You turned to look at her while slowly walking towards her, she slowly rested her back on the door while looking at you with an unexplainable expression.