035

We continue biking to Eddie's trailer, and I have to work double time go stay ahead of them. My chest hurts, it's burns. We couldn't have found a car near here?

"Seven miles is longer than I thought."  I breathe out, trying to catch my breath while continuously pedaling. "We're almost there, you got it." Eddie says, and I glance at him and back to the ground.

I'm pretty sure I swallowed a bug, or something down here. I need water, and I'm confused as to how everyone looks perfectly fine.

We turn the next street, getting to the entrance of the trailer park, and I glance at the trailer that I now stay in. I wonder who lived there before us. Maybe they have a gun.

"It's right here." Eddie says, getting off of his bike and letting it hit the ground. Everyone gets off as well, standing up and catching their breaths. I stop pedaling, finally trying to control my breathing.

"That's gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled inter-dimensionally" Robin breathes out, smiling at her own joke. Usually I would laugh, but I literally cannot breathe. It's like the air down here is different, thicker.

"Just inhaled a bunch of that crap." Steve coughs, trying to clear his throat. "It's stuck in my throat." He continues, trying to cough it out.

They all start going towards his front door, and I'm still setting my bike down on the ground and trying to get air. "Wait, just one- I can't breathe. How are you guys breathing right now? Did you guys do some fucking bike marathon before that I'm not aware of." I say, putting my hands on my knees.

"Some of us aren't out of shape, Samantha." Steve says, and I glare at him, giving him the middle finger. He's one to talk, I'm convinced he's just pretending he's not out of breath.

"Okay Mr. Lifeguard. You know I don't ever remember seeing you actually be a lifeguard." I say to him, and he steps closer to me, looking at me confused. "Don't lie." He says, and I give him the same look back.

"I am not lying. I genuinely do not remember you being a lifeguard." I reply back to him, and his mouth widens at my words. He probably thinks I'm lying, but I'm being serious. "I literally was a lifeguard befor-" He starts.

"Guys. Focus." Nancy interrupts, and she turns back around, starting to open Eddie's door. "Sorry." We both say, and I give her a middle finger that she can't see. Steve shakes his head at me and we walk into Eddie's trailer.

"You could use a maid too." Robin says, looking around his trailer. I let out a laugh at her words, and Eddie glares at me. "Yeah, she forgot to come clean up three years ago." He jokes back at her, and the three of us laugh.

"Goddamn." Steve says as we all look up at the gate. It looked creepy, and it hasn't been opened yet, which is good. Something appears to be moving in it, and we all look at it with her same fear-filled faces.

"This is where Chrissy died. Like right where she died." Eddie says, and I realize that I haven't been in this trailer since she died. I had tried to suppress my memory of that happening, but being here was different. It felt like reliving that moment all over again.

"Something bad. Something bad is going to happen I feel it!" I yell back at him, and he looks at me with wide eyes before looking back at Chrissy. "Chrissy. Wake up, Chrissy! Chrissy, wake up! I don't like this, Chrissy! Wake up!" He frantically yells.

"Eddie.. EDDIE! Her feet!" I yell, and he looks down and we both watch in disbelief as her feet began to rise from the ground. "What the fuck?" He whispers in shock, and I get closer to him, softly grabbing the arm of his jacket.