014

The sound of the clock ticking in this room is driving me crazy. With every passing second, my head is racing with million of thoughts. Vecna, Max, Eddie... I feel so bad for leaving him in the room, but staying away from him is the only way I can prevent myself from making any crazy decisions.

I try to close my eyes, attempting to go to sleep, but nothing is working. No matter how much I toss and turn, I can't get comfortable, and I can't get tired.

A part of me wants him to knock on the door, and another part of me wants to go in the room, but the most sensible part of me is telling me to stay my ass in bed.

I can't stop thinking about him. His lips on mine, his lips on my neck, his lips nearly on my nipple, only the bra putting a barrier between the two.

Fuck.

Maybe I'm the one who needs a shower. I stand up, grabbing the shirt that I had gotten from Miles, and I quietly walk across the hall into the bathroom. I close the door, locking it, and I turn the shower on.

It feels weird to be in a home and not in the motel. The water is already warm as I reach my hand inside to feel it. I look under the cabinet, grabbing a towel. I take off my clothes, stepping into the warm shower. I close my eyes, letting the water run over my body.

Every time I close my eyes I see him. I literally can't escape him, and it's driving me mad. The one person that I don't want in my head, is in my fucking head. It's never been this bad, I've never had someone running through my mind like this.

I rub my eyes, sighing, and I grab the soap, putting some on the towel. I begin to wash my body, but every time I touch my body I think of him touching me. I can only imagine what would've happened if Robin hadn't come on through the walkie-talkie. It's like when I'm around him I can't control myself, I can't think.

He places his thumb under my shirt, running his hand along the side of me. "Take it off." I whisper, pulling away from him to get the words out. He looks at me, pulling the shirt off of me with one hand, never breaking eye contact.

His eyes slowly trails down to the bra I have on, and I see a tint of red appear on his cheeks. He looks back up at me, cupping my face and kissing me again. His lips trail down to my neck, and I gasp as he begins kissing my neck, and I put my fingers in his hair.

He begins to kiss down my neck to my chest. He looks up at me again. "You sure?" He asks, and I nod, but he doesn't move. "Say it."

"Yes." I say frantically, and he places his hand under the strap on my bra, kissing the top of my bra while looking at me, and I shiver, feeling his lips on me.

I think I'm going to have nightmares about being cockblocked, but maybe it's for a reason. Maybe it's a reason that every time I do something with Eddie we get interrupted.

Maybe Robin can help me understand why I'm so indecisive, but I have my reasoning. Maybe, just maybe, when we figure out all of this Vecna shit, I can open myself to Eddie. If something happens to him, that would break me, and I also don't want Eddie to feel anything if something happens to me.

But God, would it be so bad to let myself like him? And sex is just sex, right? I mean if we had sex then we had sex. That's it. No strings attached.

I sound fucking crazy.

Yeah. I think I can convince myself that my reasoning is good. I look down, grabbing a random bottle of shampoo and using it. My hair needed it badly, it probably reeks of Steve's car and weed.

I giggle at my own joke, rinsing the shampoo out under the water, and grabbing the conditioner to use as well. It has a hint of coconut in the smell, and I hum in approval as I lather it into my hair.