On noticing her sitting on the bed, in between two huge piles of clothes, he couldn't help but comment

"I thought that we are going for only three days."

His words were enough to receive a seething glare from her side

"You think I'm not getting what you're trying to imply, huh?"

"I'm just asking, aren't these a lot?"

Shaurya simply shrugged. Manjiri looked at him with a sheer disappointed gaze

"Wow! Just look at you. You don't have time to lend a helping hand but you've ample time for taunting."

"Oh God, Manjiri! I'm not taunting. I'm just wondering how will you be able to handle all this?"

He tried to explain, making her question him sharply

"Aren't you coming along?"

"Have you again lost command at your mental faculties? I'm not gonna handle these top the hill."

He scoffed pointing his forefinger at the heaps of clothes sprawling around her. She looked at him bewildered

"One second, hold on. You're thinking that I'm packing all these up?"

"Obviously! Any level headed human would think the same..."

He stated plastering a slight smile.

"No, I'm just shortlisting from these."

She told him. She was a kind of human who particularly used to start disliking the clothes which she owned when she had to make choices from among them. She find it utterly hard to pick a style, which she had really like to stick to. And specially when it came to opting suitable winter clothing, one can really get extremely confused in the selection of matching/contrasting woollens to go with his or her attires perfectly, and also provide enough warmth at the same time.

But oblivious Shaurya didn't quite understand those very perturbations of her.

"So what you did a while ago when you were standing before the wardrobe?"

"Oh that! That was 'shortlisting - phase 1'."

She replied arranging and then disarranging neatly stacked clothes in the bag. At that, Shaurya was tempted to mock at her.

"Ok so as per your so called choosy attitude, how many more rounds of this shortlisting process I'll be able to witness?
Cause I'm seriously loving this haphazardness created on my bed. Truly impressive! I wonder how you do it so effortlessly, huh?"

"Estimate that yourself."

Her reply was curt. But Shaurya didn't stop at that.

"Fine, if this all is going with us then do carry my laptop bag too. Okay?"

"No, your laptop isn't going anywhere. This can't happen."

She spoke vexed. Then mumbling to herself, she kept on going whilst continuing doing whatever she had her hands in.

"Carry my laptop bag too... Huh! I swear if it goes there, I'll seriously drop it down the hill, into River Sarda."

"I can hear that."

Shaurya announced, sounding offended. But she ignored that too.

"So do mind that."

Sighing heavily he returned opening his laptop to carry on with his leftover work. But soon he heard her yell

"At least come and pack your own stuff."

Continuing holding up his last few threads of patience, he tried to reply calmly. At times she could get very stubborn. However, he wanted to make peace with her so he chose to surrender