Shreya - 'you are right.. let's see we can find a taxi or not .."

After 15 minutes later a taxi come.. they wave their hand to stop taxi and the taxi stop where Meena was standing ..

Meena - "Bhai ( brother ) where are you going ? "

Driver - "Madam, Iam going to Rana Nagar .."

Meena -" can you drop us to Indra Nagar ? "

Driver - "But mam I am going to Rana Nagar .. I can drop you to Maheshwari Chauk from there you can take taxi for Indra Nagar .."

Meena - "Ok thank-you bhai .."

Shreya -" What did the driver tell you?"

Meena - "He will drop us to Indra Nagar .."

Anjali -" Ok let's go .."

Everyone sit in the taxi .. Taxi start for there destination ..
Shreya and Akta were too tired they fell asleep in taxi ..Meena and Anjali was playing games on their phone .. Kshama was watching a movie in her phone ..

One hour later when Shreya open her eyes and what she saw she get shocked ..The way of their home is looking unfimiliar to her ..then she wake up Akta and asked her ..

Shreya - "Akta Don't you think this why is abit different ? "

Akta - 'Huh. What are you saying ? "
Then she saw out of the window ..

Akta - "The way is not a bit different but this is the wrong way .."

Kshama - "O God ... Now what we are going to do ? "

They saw Meena and Anjali playing games in their phone ..

Akta - "Anjali we are in Wrong Way .."

Anjali - "Huh .WHAT~ "

Anjali - "MEENAAaaa"

After hearing voice of Anjali driver pull the brake ..

Meena - "What happened ? Why are you shouting ? "

Kshama - "we are currently in wrong way .. Now get out of the taxi right noww .."

All of them get down from taxi and gave rent to driver ..After taxi go for away from them .. they went side of the road and stand under the Tree..

Anjali - "It's getting dark because of cloud now what we are gonna do now? It's all because of you Meena I am gonna kill you .."

Anjali and Meena started fighting with each other ...

Akta - "Bas karo ..( stop it ) we have to find a way to go home .."

Shreya -" yes you are right but there is not seeing a taxi or person .. "

Meena -" I think I have a way .."

Anjali -" tell us .."

Meena - "I think this way is well known.. It is on this road that my sister-in-law's parents' house is there.. that will probably be half an hour away from here. "

Anjali - "what are you talking about I am not going to walk half and hour .. I will die after that I don't even marry yet .. "

Kshama , Shreya , Meena - "what ? "

Akta - "Ok then you wait here for wild animals to company you ..we are going Bye .."

Anjali - "No No No wait I am also coming ..'

"Hahaa Hahaa Hahaaa .." four laugh in unison ..

Kshama - let's go guys ..

They are walking since half an hour . Everyone looking like a zombie ...