Visitor

Scarlett's POV

I wake up to Max in the chair of the hospital room, and the door shut and blinds closed. The TV stand is pressed up against the door, preventing people from coming in.

I shiver as the room temperature is in the 40s, and get up to turn it up. I walk over with a blanket to turn it up before i notice the stand. I push it with my back using the little strength i can before someone opens my bathroom door.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you." A familiar groggy voice says. Billy. I push the door open and go out into the hallway to see Jonathan, Will and Joyce walking down all laughing. I go to run to them but i'm quickly pulled away before i can.

"Jona!" I manage to let out causing them to all look my way before they hear the door close. He looks to the both of them before running down the hallway dropping the get well flowers on the floor.

I get put in the bed on my back, and Billy get on top of me, placing all of his weight into me. He whisper into my ear while i let out a small whimper. "Stay still, it won't hurt a bit." He says before i see a big shadow like monster appear from under the bathroom door.

It melts through the cracks of the door and grows up like a sculpture into the main room. The monitor starts to beat rapidly, as my heart rate rises in terror. He slowly gets off of me and i fall to the floor.

I look over to max, and see a small needle in her neck i didn't see before, that must've caused her to go to sleep. Jonathan and Will start to pound on the door, in attempts to open it, but the lock on it doesn't allow them access.

I scream as it steps closer to me, and pushes all the furniture out of the way. Billy's arms and body get covered in black veins as he steps aside, and watches it approach.

"Billy please! Dont do this p-please!" I scream as the monster like thing stands over me. It screams it my face as it pins me to the ground with its tentacles, causing me to wince.

It's face opens up, but not like a tulip, like a normal mouth but with all the teeth of demogorgon.

It reveals a longer tentacle in its mouth as it leans back and charges at my face. I scream and it squirms just before my face, feeling it's slimy saliva touch my face.

It slowly shrivels back into its mouth and melts down onto the floor. I look over to the door to see the Byers and El there, her saving me from the monster.

It melts down the floor and moves to the bathroom. Not all of it connects to the big lump, and finds its way to Max, climbing up her leg. El quickly takes it off, attaching it to the rest of it as it goes down the drain.

Billy quickly turns to them and charges at El. Jonathan quickly steps in as i crawl over to max under the bed.

Jonathan slams bill onto the floor, and Billy grabs my ankles pulling me out form under the bed. Will grabs a vase and throws it at Billy's head, and it shaders across the floor.

He doesn't release my foot and drags me out, throwing me into Jonathan. He goes flying into the window, his back hitting the blinds, as i stay in Billy's grasp.

My head hits the floor, and he gets up and slams my head onto the floor once more before throwing everyone into the bathroom. Jonathan stays on the floor, and is forced to watch Billy pick me up and carry my unconscious body out the door. 

He starts to cry and crawls his way over to Max, shaking her awake after pulling the needle out. This is it, this is the end of everything and everyone. This is the final battle.

Billy places me into his car, the veins still in his skin. He hops in the front, and starts to speed his way towards the Starcourt Mall. He speeds his way in, and sees Nancy with everyone else that wasn't at the hospital in the parking lot, struggling to get into her car. She try's to start it up, but it fail. She trys again and Steve pops open the hood. Billy ignites his engine repeatedly and gains their attention. They all struggle to get out when he goes towards them full speed.

Nancy starts to shoot her gun at us over till she notices me stirring awake in the back and stops. Steve and Robin act fast and get into his car and drive straight into Billy and I. I go flying out the window on impact and into Nancy. She quickly runs over while the kids run back inside, Robin following after them. Steve steps out and looks over to me He looks to see Billy climbing out of the flipped car and over to the group, and throws me into his arms.

"Why does this shit k-keep happening to me?" I weekly get out as we make our way back to main foyer with the rest of the group meeting up with everyone form the hospital. El, Mike and Max remember the open door in the back and run to shut it. While they leave, Steve actress's me in his arms as we wait for everyone else. I look up to him, and smile.

"What? Why are you smiling?" He says a small smile appearing on his face. I look a little past him to see the shadow monster above the malls roof. "Because i got to fall in love with someone like you." He kisses my forehead as a tear falls from my eye as i get up and go to the others. He stands up to follow me realizing the words i said.

"Wait Scarlett, you said got to, what do you mean by got to!?" He says as i point up to the ceiling. Everyone looks up to see the monster before it breaks the glass and enters the mall. We all split up to different store as the back door swings open, and Billy walks out holding Eleven stirring awake, a small bruise on her face. I watch from behind them as the monster turns to him, and he places Eleven down who looks over in horror. She tries to use her powers but they fail to work. I try to use mine, and i'm only able to set of a small spark from a firework end from the aftermath of the boys battle earlier.

It ignores the spark, and something sparks into my mind. I ignore Jonathan and Wills cry's and run out to the monster. "KILL ME! SHES ONLY A KID KILL ME!" I scream stepping infront of her and Billy as she scoots away to Mike and Max who run in from the back door, and watch me and Billy. Max stands in shock scared of what's to happen next.

The monster looks at me and takes one step towards me. I use my powers and slowly lift it up into the air, struggling in the process. Everyone looks shocked, and Eleven takes this time to make something click in Billy's mind. He snaps back to his normal self, and his eyes widen as he witnesses the event. I loose all my strength and collapse to the floor, causing the monster to regain its strength on the floor. It starts to step towards me as i scoot away.

I backed up on the floor until i ran into a bench and had nowhere to go. Billy watch as the Shadow Monster got ready to kill me. "Im sorry Scar, I love you, even though i dont show it." He said, stepping infront of me, and getting the monsters arm through himself, and dropping to the floor dead once it retreated. "BILLY!" I screamed as Max and Mike stop in their tracks. Max gasped as she watched me crawl over to Billys lifeless body. "No no no! Billy wake up please! I need you please Billy!" I screamed as i picked up his dead body and held it in my arms. I smacked his face trying to get him to wake up, but he didn't budge. The moster left the mall and disappeared into the dark. Max ran over to me leaving Mike alone with Lucas and Dustin. Max hugged me as i sobbed into her arm, mourning the death of my abusive twin brother.