Fight

Steve's POV

I pull into hawkins lab, and it suddenly starts to pour. It wasn't supposed to rain for another few hours, but sure enough the thunder and lighting came faster than expected.

We all get out of the car, grabbing all the weapons stored in my small trunk, and stand in the rain waiting for the plan to be told and spots to be assigned. Eleven turns to look at Scarlett, who turns to the smaller girl that nods.

"Okay, Dustin, Lucas, Mike and Will, you boys are going to be using ONE of the walkies to communicate with us. You guys will be on the 1st floor watching for anything that will interfere with this. Try to avoid being seen by the guards, in other words be silent." She says to them, and they nod in agreement. I throw them a walkie, and they program it so it's ready on the right channel.

"Nancy, Johnathan and El, you three are in the medical wing. Guards aren't allowed on that floor for privacy, so you guys will just act like family visiting a child. Use numbers, not names. Use number 031, and if they ask for their hidden name or password, say Janice Capinod. She's 14 years old, and is from Albany, New york." She throws El the walkie who hands it to Nancy, that programs it so it's on the right channel.

"Steve and Max, your with me. We are on the 6th floor to find Henry and to get the kids to a safe place while we can." I nod and we all disperse to the floors we go on.

Scarlett's POV

We get to the floor and my eyes widen in horror. We step out of the stairwell and and into the hallway covered in blood. The bodies of the kids are spread out throughout the hallways, and the lights are flickering slowly dimming after every flicker.

"Holy shit.." Max says while i walk towards my right to another hallway. "You guys go that way, i'll be in the rainbow room. Follow the signs if you get lost." I say and they nod in agreement. Just before i walk away, Steve grabs my arms and spins me around.

He kisses me quickly but passionately, and holds my hand after he breaks it by pulling away. I look up and stare into his eyes and he sends me a small smile. "Be safe, okay?" He says while cupping my face. I smile at him and nod. "I will, keep Max safe for me. And make sure you stay safe as well." I say before pecking his lips and running down the hallway.

I enter the room and see Henry covered in blood, wiping his bloody nose. There are more kids dead in this room, and blood covers the floor. "Henry...." I say as he runs around to look at me. "Scarlett..?" He says while his face lightens up slightly seeing me.

"What have you done..? These kids were innocent!" I say with slight anger causing him to look around the room. I spot Papa in the corner, and he was just like what happened in my dream.

"They we're just collateral damage, i've missed you Scarlett." He says while smiling, brushing his hair out of his face. I look at him shocked as he starts to walk closer to me.

I slowly start backing up away from him and he stops. He tilts his head in confusion and his face comes to realization. "Scarlett i would never hurt you, i love you." He says. I look at him in disbelief as i choke back tears.

"I loved you, but you've change in the last 3 years. You've gone from sweet, kind, and gentle. To physco, heartless and a liar." I say moments before Max approaches. She walks into the room and looks at him. Her eyes widen and looks up to me.

"Y-you tried to kill me.." Max says turning back to him and moving behind me. I look down at her confused, and then back to Henry. "I came here for help. I needed your help and your Vecna?!" I said as he wipes small bits of blood off his forehead.

I look at Max and tell her to leave, and she instantly runs out the door and down the hall. I turn back to him and a tear escapes my eyes. He walks up to me and i flinch as he cups my face with his hand and wipes away the tear, not even acknowledging that Max entered or left the room.