Friend

Scarlett's POV

We walked into Mikes house through the back door, and down into his basement. I gave Eleven a quick hug, before she started to talk to me in another language. "What the hell is she saying?" Lucas asked, quite loudly aswell.

"We used to speak Romanian to each other when we were together at a place... so the workers didn't know what we were talking about. She isn't good with english." I said, look back at her to see her flash me a smile, so i returned it.

"Where were you?! We need to know so we can understand what the hell is going on." Dustin stated, and everyone else nodded besides Will, Max and Lucas. I sighed, and Eleven held my hand as i looked back over to them.

"When i was 10, i was abducted like Will, only off my skateboard. Billy found it and him and my step-mother put flyers up almost everywhere. Max was only six, but apparently she was completely alone. I was missing for three years.." I said looking over to her. She looked at me, and her smile turned into a small frown.

"I was brought to Hawkins Lab, and they gave me powers and experimented on me. The boss of everything called us our children, and we called him papa. I met Eleven there when i was 13, and she was only there for a few months, so she isn't as strong as me. Only a few people survived the day we escaped, and that was us, Papa, and one other person..." I said while looking down, missing him, causing a tear to roll down my cheek.

"H-henry." Eleven said, making it easier for me to accept everything. Everyone's faces were blank at the fact of what we went through, and partially cause El talked, until Nancy spoke up.

"Okay, let me get this straight. You were kidnapped, given powers of some sort, fell in love with someone who helped you escape, with this girl that you knew for only a few months?" She said, while i quickly corrected her saying "It was actually 2 days."

"Ok wait, so you have powers!? What are they that's so cool!" Dustin shouted so the whole Wheeler house could hear. Thank god Holly had a band concert.

"Shut it Henderson! Only you guys know, not even Billy knows." I said quickly stating my point, and making him whisper a 'sorry'. Eleven tapped my shoulder and i looked over to her. She whispered something into my ear and i grabbed a empty soda can from the table, placing in the floor. Everyone looked confused, as Eleven focused on the can. Her nose started to bleed and out of nowhere the can crushed up into a hockey puck figure. I started to focus on on the can, and my nose started to bleed not long after. My eyes turned purple, and the can bursted up into flames. Everyone except Eleven and i jumped back, and they quickly grew even more curious. My eyes went from purple to orange and the can then went back to its original form, uncrushed and not lit up.

Blood came out from my other nostril, and i wiped it away. Everyone's eyes lit up in shock, and i think Nancy got a little scared. "What. The. Fuck." Johnathan blurted our as El and i giggled.

"ce s-a întâmplat cu tine în ultimii cinci ani?" 'what happened to you over the last five years?' I asked her as she stepped into the corner and sat down, away from the rest of the group after Mike tried to shake her hand. She looked at me and i sat down next to her, grabbing both of her hands.

"Tata m-a prins din nou și m-a făcut mai puternic, dar am scăpat acum câteva zile. M-a primit în octombrie, în timp ce eram cu familia mea adoptivă." 'papa got me again, and he made me stronger, but i escaped a few days ago. He got me in October while i was trick or treating with my foster family'. I looked at her in shock, realizing that pap was still after me and her, and even worse Henry. I looked at the others, and then directly at Will.

"Will, i need to know if this is what possessed you in the upside down." I said getting up, grabbing a black crayon and paper. I started scribbling on the paper as everyone gathered around me on the table. "Holy shit, that's it." Will said once i finished it.

"Fuck. Eleven, we gotta go back to the lab." I said while turning around to her and walking back over. I helped her up and she followed me up the stairs, everyone else trailing behind. Someone grabbed my loose hand and turned me around to face them.

"Scar, you need to rest. We all need to stay here for the night because it's way to dark out. We can go in the morning." I looked at him knowing it he was right, and my stitches ripped open on my shoulder earlier, so i was in excruciating pain. I nodded in defeat, and Nancy showed all us back downstairs and we all set up a spot for the night.

Steve slept next to me on my left while El slept in my arms on the right. I held her tightly when we turned the lights off, and she quickly fell into a deep sleep. Lucas, Will, and Dustin were in Mikes room and Johnathan was in Nancy's cause they're together. Max slept on the couch downstairs while i placed Eleven on the mattress in the corner carefully. It was now just me and Steve alone, in the dark, wide awake.

A/ N

Hi everyone thanks for all the love and support!!! So i decided to add some new stuff in the super short chapter because i'm going to watch a soccer game in another country so i won't be able to write/post. Also PLEASE READ THIS. The next chapter will have some in detailed smut, so viewer discretion is advised. Again smut will be in there, and i will upload this before the next chapter starts. I hope your enjoying the story so far and please vote!!!