Chapter 10 "Back to Vale" & "An Anomaly"

Start from the beginning

Afterward, she'd actually give you clothes that looked good on you, and you liked them.

(Your swords currently aren't with you.)

You fixed the gloves on your hands before stepping out.

"Damn I look good."

"Well, you can thank my tastes for that."

"Ha. Ha." You laughed in monotone.

Going over to her, you cupped her cheek before the two of you engaged in a short and sensual kiss.

She softly chuckled into the kiss as her arms draped around your neck.

You parted both, smiling softly.

"God... I love you so much."

"What happened to like? Boy-wonder." She teased.

You chuckled.

"Shut up, you."

You bought multiple of that same outfit because y'know MC things.

She'd portal the two of you home and as you stepped inside, Raven would get a call on her scroll.

"Hello?"

The person on the other end would scream, and Raven would pull the phone away from her ear.

"Jeez... Yang...?"

"Yang?" You questioned out loud.

Raven whipped her head over to you before bringing her finger to her lips, signaling for you to be quiet.

"How'd you get my number?"

You couldn't hear what Yang said on the other side.

You placed the bag of clothes on the sofa and silently snuck past Raven.

With a leap, you'd disappear.

***

Reaching the staff dorm, you stepped inside and went to your room, grabbing both of your swords.

You headed towards Beacon and, upon stepping inside, went to the class you subbed in for.

Upon stepping inside, you were first noticed by Ruby. Who had grown since you last left.

 Who had grown since you last left