4. Xienna Grave x Julie Anderson (bxg)

"Xienna kun, come closer." smiled Julie.

"Hey fool! Get up, what are you smiling like a pervert?! GET UP!" Xienna screamed in Julie's ears to make her jump in the bed. She twisted her face as she looked down at the blanket.

"Hey hey! You gotta proofread everything that I've edited since ages.. Anything happened Julie?" Xienna furrowed her eyebrow as she looked curiously across Julie's red cheeks.

"Hah! Great you got a fever for work! Get ready!" Xienna patted her shoulder and went away from Julie's room.

"If Xienna kun would have seen this..." Julie looked under the blanket, it was all wet.

"EEE Julie pissed on her bed!" Jumped Hayden pointing his finger towards Julie.

"Shu- shut up! I just sweated!"

"I'm gonna tell everyone Julie pissed her bed!" Hayden shut the door behind him.

"Shimatta~" Julie held her sweaty forehead. She felt a pound in her head, she passed out in the bed.
(T/n: Oh shit~)

At the working area, Julie's home,

Everette was busy writing off a kissing scene between her characters, but before that,
"The tension should come before the kissing." Julie suggested.

"Yeah, but I'm trying to think about something. What are your opinions about this, Xienna?" Everette asked.
Xienna was sitting with her leg on top of the other, chewing off the pencil with her mouth and furrowing her eyebrows.

The only place where Julie's eyes were stuck were Xienna's eyes and lips.

"I guess, make the characters fight and pull their hair when one of them cried and the other pulls them in a kiss, still clutching their messed hair." Xienna gave a serious look when Everette rolled back laughing and Julie was blushing.

"So violent, I never thought-"

"What's so funny about this?" Xienna crossed her arms, sulking.

"NO, XIENNA KUN! NOTHING IS WRONG ABOUT IT! LIKE-" Julie said.

"Like?" Everette got up internally giggling.

"Like, it's so agressive and misleading, the readers would never think the two enemies would ever kiss!" Julie blushed a redder colour.

"That's my point too, genius." Xienna looked down, furrowed eyebrows.

"Anyways, misleading is our style of writing so of course I'll make them that way!" Everette said as she was busy writing the same. While Julie was looking at Xienna, wondering,
"Is Xienna kun that much of a dom?"

"Xienna kun-" Julie asked.

"Imma girl in the first place..." Xienna cried dry tears.

"Actually, I need to go to the bathroom. Right now!" Julie said rubbing her thighs against each other.

"Okay, go now-" As Everette said, Julie ran off to the bathroom.

She shut the door behind her, making sure it's locked.

"Make the characters fight and pull their hair.."

Julie removed her shirt and loosened her bra, exposing her erected nipples. She took three fingers and shove them in her mouth, pretending to give a blowjob, while pulling her hair.

"When one of them cried and the other pulls them in a kiss, still clutching their messed hair.."

Julie removed her fingers as she felt the orgasm her mouth got would result in regurgitation. She saw her wet fingers covered with mucus, her heart throbbing.
With her other hand, she removed her lower clothes and inserted her three fingers inside and rubbed them in and out.