5. Hayden Smith x Jayce Smith (bxb)

Warning: Skip it if you don't enjoy consented incest (: it's just for fun though, as imagination.

"See you Oliver!" Jayce said as he got up from the park bench.
"See you Me Artist." Oliver chuckled as he saw Jayce run away.

"Hey dude how's ya?" Jayce said to Hayden.
Hayden was tapping his foot at the main door as he had his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.
"Anything happened bruh?"
"YESS A LOT HAS HAPPENED!!!" Hayden said as he pulled his twin's ear entering the house.

"Ouch, what's the problem?!??" Jayce got out of hold.
"You- why did you not tell me that you loved someone?!?" Hayden raged.
"Huh? Who said that I am in love?" Jayce furrowed his eyebrows, pretending to be innocent.
"Today I got to know from Xienna!!!! That you like Oliver!!!" Hayden said as his sight pierced into Jayce's.

"What? Naw man, that ain't true. That day Oliver took me on his back because I got a sprain and Xienna came to pass by! That's all!" Jayce said as he looked away.

"Oh really?" Hayden crossed his arms.
"Yeah bruh, I love ya!" Jayce hugged Hayden.
"I love you too, Jayce." Hayden snuggled up in Jayce's shoulder.

At night, the twins decided to have a toast.
"Cheers for the night!" Hayden said as they flexed on their beer. After a while, when they both had few shots, Jayce just pretended to be drunk and said,
"You know bruh?"

"Yes little bruh?"

"I actually did like Oliver, but I couldn't believe, he wouldn't care for me... Why does it have to happen like that?" Jayce said as he poured more alcohol to Hayden. Hayden also replied pretending to be drunk,

"It's okay dude, at times love can betray us. Maybe he's straight, even though he's trans." Hayden said whole drinking the vodka.

"You don't really wanna beat him down to death?" Jayce came out of his act.
"Why would I? I am happy you're over that ballet dancer, so that I can have you all for me." Hayden kept with his act.
"What?"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. I may be asexual, but at times who wouldn't like to flirt platonically with his twin?" Hayden now looked as if he was really drunk.
"Bruh.... I mean, like what the fuck?!?!! That's gross incest dude!!?" Jayce's nose twisted in disgust.

"Wait, you got me wrong Jayce. I just wanted you to tell me about your love beforehand." Hayden grinned as he became sober again.
"Means.... YOU NIGGA PRANKED WITH ME!!!?!? MAN IT WAS SUCH A HEART ATTACK TO KNOW YOU ARE INTO INCEST!!!!" Jayce said.

"It's okay bruh. But ya know, Oliver really likes you back." Hayden nudged his twin.
"I- I don't think so." Jayce looked away.
"Hey, it's not really like that, he didn't mean those words in front of Bloke. He just wanted to save you from that motherfucker."
"Really?"
"Yeah, bruh." Hayden gave his smile.

"Umm, I wanted to you know- DON'T TAKE ME WRONG!??! But I wanted to know how to make love to Oliver."
"Yeah so? I'm already asexual. Don't ask me to fuck with you already." Hayden made his plain face as Jayce blushed.
"Umm, it just would be an experiment!" Jayce made a poker smile.

"No."
"Why?"
"You don't like incest."
"If it's consented it's no problem!"
"But I'm asexual."
"Man it's just an experiment, you don't have to feel horny, and I just meant by petting and not anything."

"Bruh you're so confusing!" Hayden face palmed.

"Well... You become Oliver and I will try to confess to you!" Jayce looked serious.

"Oh my gosh, what do I need to do for my brother?" Hayden sighed as he looked at his twin brother.
"I'm gonna refer you as Oliver, okay?"
"Okay bruh." Hayden shrugged.