7. Crystal x Aqua (gxg)

Love isn't wrong or right, good or bad. Neither love is love- love is either...

"Toxic or healthy." Crystal thought as she was eating lunch on a dull rainy day. The clouds were hovering around, creating a perfect spot for her grave.

She didn't understand if her love or Aqua or the connection that was a poison.

Her brain cells lost the capacity of thinking, leaving her emotionally numb. She just knew, her life is going on and on, everything was just the same- dull.

"I just know I can't let her go. If she goes like everyone else, I'll be left all lonely by myself, those demons coming out of my head, thrashing, pulling, beating, scaring me again..." Crystal tossed the fork on her plate with her drooping lips.

It's been a month since Aqua showed up. Crystal didn't know whether to wait or to forget....

"I know she'll come, when she needs me, she comes. Even though that's selfish of both of us, I don't think I can live without her."

She finished her lunch and went off to sleep. She can still delay her assignments for a week of sick leave. She didn't know, she is in a way...

It poured with the clashing clouds, no person or vehicle on the streets. Amidst that, ran a silouhette under an umbrella, must be a crazy bull.

She reached the main door of the house, her right arm had imprinted 'Aqua'. She thought,"I just shouldn't be here, why am I doing this? Don't forget, I'm just here to convince her to break up. Because if this goes on, we'll end up pushing each other on the verge on death...."

As she held the knob and pushed, the door opened with a feeble creek. Seeing the cold and empty living room, she tiptoed to the bedroom and breathed out.

"Damn, why does she wanna prove she'll die without me? Can't she see we can never get our shits together alone, leave even being together... It's so cold! Let me turn the heater on." She went towards the heater and switched it on as she went by Crystal's side.

Her locks laid on her beautiful corpse face, as Aqua pushed back her locks to the side.
"I wish you a better life, but even more than that, I wish I could give you a better life. Sadly, there's no one who got our backs. That's the reason we decided to be together, because no one would like a gay faggot around them... But I seriously can't see where it's leading to..." She saw a faint smile on Crystal's face.

Can't resist the sin, for I'm your sinner.

Aqua bent down and warmed Crystal's lips with hers. "I hope this makes you feel warmer." Aqua had tears threatening from her eyes as she got up and went in the kitchen.

After an hour,

"Crystal... Crystal...." Aqua held Crystal's head with bloody hands and her head and neck was slit, from which a sinful crimson streak flew down her face and chest.
"No! You can't die!" Crystal shot opened her eyes.
"Crystal it's me, Aqua." Aqua looked at her in the warm room. Baby pink light penetrated from the windows while the heater blew warm air, the side table had coffee and cookies made by Aqua.

"Say it..." Crystal shuddered.

"What, you had a bad dream?"

"Why are you here? You couldn't possibly be here after ages, like who do I look like to you?"

"Damn, here we go again... I came for you, egghead! Just look at how-" Aqua stopped as Crystal hugged her, clutching her arms around her waist and sobbed.