2. Scorpio x Aries (bxg)

Once upon a time existed a zodiac family of twelve teens. It was the chillest month of January when they decided to go to a bar together to escape life.

I mean, for 'eight' teens, life is shit...

"I count one Mississippi and I'm out of town." Went the song lowly in the bar club. Two pole dancers showing off their booty, flexin' on the poles. Drunk people raising their jugs of alcohol in air.

Capricorn and Libra were busy drunk flirting with sober Cancer and Taurus

Capricorn and Libra were busy drunk flirting with sober Cancer and Taurus. While Gemini and Aquarius were discovering new drinks at the bar. Scorpio had a cigarette in his hands, ready to be lit. Leo was sitting beside him.

Like two hot dudes.

Pisces and Sagittarius were having the fun of their lives- having too many drinks, being perverts to the pole dancers and laughing out the loudest.

"Ye, Sag is laughing too much, what's with her?" Leo said.
"Heh, maybe she's drunk and eyeing you makes her higher." Scorpio smirked.
Leo stomped Scorpio's foot.

"Well well, where's Virgo and Aries? Annnnnd you know whut? I'm 100% sure Aries is a pole dancer." As Leo smirked while nudging Scorpio, he had a blush on his face.
"Maybe that's why... OHHH YEAHHHH IT'S VIRGO AND ARIES!?!??" Leo pointed his fingers at the pole dancers whose dresses and faces shone in the lights.

"VIRGOOOOOO!!!!!" Libra and Aquarius shouted as they eyed each other in rivalry.
"DAMN I'M EXCITED ABOUT ARIES, YOU GOT IT!!!!" Pisces and Leo shouted for Aries.

While Scorpio would be caught red faced, if the lights weren't dim.
"Damn, you look fucking sexy, Aries." He thought as he rolled the cigarette in his hands.

There were Virgo and Aries, shaking their asses off and flexin on the pole, increasing the hooting to ten folds.

Then there were Aquarius and Libra fighting in the background for Virgo.
"Virgo's mine!"
"Mine!"
While Cancer took a dance with Virgo...

"Scorpio?"
"Scorpio!!!"
A hand came over Scorpio's shoulder when he saw Capricorn taking a seat beside him.
"Yo this is fucking life, thank you for planning this for us!!" Scorpio said.
"Yeah, I know you like it man." Capricorn said as he spread out on the seat.

"Damn, Aries nailed it!" The zodiac family cheered for their ram.
"I don't think I'm that good, oh shit!!! Scorpio's here too!! Umm what should I do? What should I do? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Aries internally screamed while she danced flawlessly against the pole.

"Go man, we gonna sail your ship." Capricorn said as he had his another shot.
"Whut?"
"Scorpio!!!! You can do it, go fuckin rock with Aries!" Pisces and Leo took Scorpio's hands and pushed him towards Aries.