|32| At Long Last

Start from the beginning

The cheery blossom haired noticed the ravenette-haired girl staring at her and gave the younger a little wave and a smile.

"Hey, Sakura!" Ino said to Sakura who was right next to her. "Your team is kinda awesome--!" She said with a large smile.

"Huh?" Sakura was confused as to what the other was talking about.

"I mean... I would have never imagined that Naruto would have beaten up Hyuga Neji, and you have Sasuke and Uchiha elite, with everyone itching to watch his match!" What she was saying caught Lee's attention, he had a face of disappear written all over. "Then You have a SENJU and a TOKITO!! The one and only Tokito Muichiro! Who is the direct descendent of the first breathing styles and knows all the Breathing styles of her clan! It's amazing how she was able to fight in such critical condition!"

Rock Lee's brows frowned looking down at Naruto and Sasuke but he seemed to be deep in his thoughts. 'Sasuke is fighting that sand Ninja Gaara, whom I was powerless against, and Naruto won against Neji whom I have always wanted to defeat.'

'why...' Lee griped on to his crutches tightly, until his hands started bleeding. 'Why am I so...Jealous?!' He then started quietly sobbing but none took notice of this except his mentor / Sensei Might Gai. 'Lee...' He thought.

"Gaara come down." The proctor said looking in the direction Sasuke was looking.

"Naruto, Muichiro let's go back upstairs," Shikamru said turning to the Airhead and fox.

"Roger," Naruto responded, and Muichiro just hummed.

"And let's just 'take the stairs' this time okay?!" Shikamru turned around from Naruto and Muichiro and massage their shoulder.

"What! Are you still holding it against me that I shoved you?!" Naruto shouted at Shikamru who kept walking.

On the other side of the arena. Garra looked down a Sasuke with an evil smirk.

'Sh-Shoot I haven't seen Gaara this bad in a while...' Temari thought while looking at her younger brother.

"...H-Hey Gaara don't forget about the plan alright-" Kankurō was cut short of his word when his younger sister put her hand to his mouth as a way to shut him up before their younger brother heard.

"He'll kill you!" She whispered turning her head to see that the evil grin of Gaara's face grew larger.

Garra then turned away from his siblings a walk down the stairs.

"Hey! Let's go." A grass Ninja called out to their partner.