PART ONE: DANK MEMEZ

Start from the beginning

Mina Ashido snickered. "Still, it's accurate. Like, between the types of water bottles, I mean."

"As a HydroFlask user myself, I agree!" Iida said, doing that weird hand-chop thing.

"This is quite irrelevant to our universe," Stewie said, salty and perplexed.

"Yeah, sorry," Author said, stepping in. "I couldn't find a ton of Family Guy memes that weren't just quotes or stupidly forty-year-old-Facebook-mom-vibes, so... sorry again."

Peter shrugged. "Eh. Whatever. Let's keep this thing going."

Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, and Sero all lost it

Kaminari, Ashido, Kirishima, and Sero all lost it. Every other anime teenager and Chris were also laughing, but not quite crying on the floor like Denki. There was an eyeroll and a sigh from Aizawa, a similar reaction from Stewie and Meg (the latter of whom seemed to be holding back a laugh), and looks of utter confusion from Lois, Peter, and Brian.

"OH MY GOD," Kirishima laughed.

"I- 'yeet'? What the hell does that even mean?" Stewie asked.

"YEET!" yeeted Ashido in response.

"It means to throw something, but it can be used as an exclamation, too," Aizawa replied.

Stewie nodded. "Hmm, interesting... and rather moronic."

"Wait, Aizawa Sensei, you know what yeet means?" Uraraka asked, shocked.

Aizawa sighed. "After spending so much time around your class, I picked up a few things."

"I'm... still very confused," Lois said. "What happened to Peter?"

"HE JUST GOT COCONUT MALL-D," Denki screamed, still wheezing and crying on the floor, getting a few more laughs from his friends.

Meg forced a scoff. "Dad got overtaken by memes and... Gen-Z-ified... or something like that."

Author turned their mic back on. "Moving on, this will be the last Family Guy meme..."

Mina was the first to laugh

Mina was the first to laugh. "Now that's my kind of sarcasm!"

Nearly everyone who wasn't part of the incident pictured at least smiled.