Izuku jumped. All of his friends began stirring around him, but he didn't notice. He stared in shock at the scrolling wall, both terrified and intrigued to see where it would lead. Once the wall was lifted high enough, he got a good look at the room beyond. It sort of looked like a movie theater, but... more home-y? The ceiling must have been at least a hundred feet high, the rest of the room much larger. He could see chairs, couches, pillows, blankets – tens of each, scattered around the space directly in front of a massive screen. Off to the side, Izuku could see a series of cabinets, storing, he assumed, things like food, water, medicine, first aid supplies, etcetera. The walls of the room, he suddenly noticed, were absolutely astonishing. Thousands of small images had been painted on the dark blue background: faceless portraits, abstract shapes, quotes, and so much more. Each piece had its own story, but they all blended and bled together into one massive cacophony of tales to tell. It was so brightly and vividly colored, and... wait, was that a painting of him? And that quote... "EAT THIS." Didn't he say that to All Might a while back? Huh...

He finally stepped into the room itself, staring at its weirdness in awe. The ceiling, he could finally see, had hundreds of hand-painted stars and sparkles of white and silver. Even amid the incredible sight that was the room he was in, Izuku couldn't help wondering, "Where is this?"

A voice behind him scoffed. "Figures you don't know, damn Deku."

Izuku turned around. "Kacchan?"

Unsurprisingly, that remark had, in fact, come from Bakugo Katsuki. All of his friends, along with his teacher, were fully awake and entering the new room as well. They looked around in awe, just as Izuku had moments ago.

Uraraka Ochako was the first to notice a second group of characters step out of a second opening in a wall. "Uh... guys?" She pointed to the odd group of individuals. "Who are they?"

There was a... thicc brunette man, a ginger woman, a teenage thicc guy with blonde hair, a relatively curvy teenage girl with brown hair, a baby with a weirdly-shaped head, and a bipedal doggo. When Izuku noticed them, he was understandably confused. The group – likely a family – noticed the group of young heroes, staring and talking among themselves.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the room, the Griffins were also confused. Peter and Lois were just gaping at the fact that there were actual people who looked like fucking anime characters standing in front of them. Chris thought that some of the guys looked pretty cool. Meg did too, just in a different way. She was simping hardcore over the boy with the red and white hair. Stewie was debating the logic of living anime characters. Brian was immediately drawn to the guy dressed all in black with really long hair, clearly older than the others. He looked dead inside. Was he the guardian of all these kids, or something like that?

There was a chilling silence between the two groups until Ashido Mina decided to speak up. "Um, hi!"

"Who the deuce are you?" Stewie snapped, walking over to the group of teenagers.

Kaminari Denki gasped. "Holy shit, the baby can talk?"

"Yeah, what the hell...?" Bakugo muttered, he and the rest of his classmates mirroring their friend's confusion.

"Talk?" Lois asked, both groups walking towards each other. "You say that like he can speak in full sentences. Stewie's barely a year old; he can't really talk talk yet."

"B-but I swear I... h-he just –"

"Yeah, I know, I can understand him, too," Brian said, cutting Denki off. "The rest of them can't, unless it makes for a decent joke. Oh, uh, I'm Brian, by the way. Hi."

The members of Class 1-A all simultaneously screeched, "THE DOG TALKS, TOO?"

Brian sighed, facepalming. "Oh, boy, here we go..."

Brian was about to explain how and why he could actually communicate with them when an odd, shrill jingle echoed throughout the room, followed by a low-pitched, auto-tuned voice. "Ahem, is this on? Test test, etcetera... um... LTKBTR-69 mics on... okay, so I should be able to hear you guys now, and you should hear me, so... Tell me why?"

"...ain't nothing but a heartache?" Denki hesitantly sang in response.

"I'll take that as a yes! Okay, so," the voice continued, "you're all safe. Don't freak out. And, uh... don't kill anybody, don't get killed, and don't kill yourselves please. You probably have a ton of questions, so let me answer a few. You guys can all call me Author for now. What you're hearing right now isn't exactly my actual voice; I'm using a filter to conceal my identity right now. That's why I sound like some angry little man child... but anyway. This is a pocket dimension created by me, it's called 'The Author's Theater Room Slash House Because They're a Lonely-Ass Beyotch.' I stole y'all from your universes and brought you here to react to stuff and then send you home. Need anything at all, just ask me, and um... that pretty much covers it. So, um... you guys just introduce yourselves while I sort everything out real quick. Okay. Bye."

Everyone in the theater room probably started screaming more questions and/or threats at them, but Author had already walked away. The A/V room was so stupidly dark, and they knew that it made the security monitors easier to see, but it got really painful to stare at nothing but screens for hours on end. In truth, they didn't need to set up much of anything; they were just escaping to their backup bedroom for a few minutes to make some tea and give their eyes a break. The weird thing about this Reaction Dimension was that it had so many secret passages and hidden rooms beyond the main one. The two rooms Author was going between were hidden on a second floor above the main theater room. There would be no way for their 'guests' to access the rooms... hopefully.

By the time the Author went back into hiding in their tiny, dark A/V room like that one creep on cams the whole game in Amogus, everyone in the theater room seemed to be getting along pretty well. Nobody had really gone outside of their respective groups yet, but they at least weren't trying to kill each other, so that was a start.

"Alright, y'all," the Author said, coming back on the speaker, "find a spot in the room, get comfy, and prepare to react!"