"Love you too." You say thinking to yourself, you hang up the phone but don't put it back on the wall. You begin talking to yourself down it but making it seem like you're talking to Max, loud enough for your mom to hear. "Of course i can be there for you, Don't worry about it i'm sure my mom won't mind me coming to make sure you're okay. See you in a bit love you!" Then you put the phone on the wall. You take a deep breath then walk back to the living room. "Mom?" 

"You're not going anywhere near that trailer park." She says with a stern look.

"No no no, Max is staying at Dustin's. Her mom dropped her off there because he lives the closest to her, and they both called me then asking if i can come over because Max is really scared. Can i please? I won't go anywhere else and if you need me you can just call Dustin's mom." You ask, she looks off lost in her own thoughts, and then back to you.

"You need to be home before dark. No messing around, and take your bike not that board. And if you dare not come home home at that time. You wont be allowed out this house for the two weeks off school and the whole summer. You understand." She says, her eyes widened and staring you down. 

"I promise, and i will be extra careful." You say pleading with your hands.

"Good, im trusting you." She says raising her eyebrows at her.

"Thank you so much i love you!" You shout as you run to the bathroom. 

You wash your face and brush your teeth then run to your room. Before anything, throwing open your wardrobe and grabbing an outfit then you do you hair (however you like to do it)  and start your makeup, you put on a few dots on concealer and a small wing of eyeliner. Then you put on your outfit. 

the fit :

You put another outfit for the next day in your bag in case you would 'just happen' to stay at Dustin's for the night and some other things you could need. "Love you mom!" You shout as you walk out the house, you swing your leg around your bike and start heading to the centre of town to family video.

When you eventually get there, Dustin and Max's bike was waiting outside, you drop yours on top of them and open the door. The bell rings and Steve, Robin, Max and Dustin are at the counter in the middle of the store. 

"You took your time didn't you!" Dustin exclaims, while on the phone. "Its been almost and hour and a half since we called you!"

"Do you want me here or not?" You smirk. 

"Okay bye bye." He says on the phone before hanging it up, Max and Robin do the same.