•Scared✨Noah Schnapp

Today The Schnapp's were throwing a party to celebrate Noah getting into the Upenn university and of course you being Noah's girlfriend was invited. When you found out that Noah got into his dream university you were ecstatic you couldn't be any prouder but there was one little worry at the back of your mind.

You knocked the front door of the Schnapps's you had brought Noah some gifts to congratulate him (chocolates sweets etc) and were answered with Chloe opening the door. "Y/N"! Chloe and Y/N have been best friends for over 10 years considering you have the known the Schnapp's your whole life you also have a role in Stranger things and you played Will Byers closest friend which also helped you and Noah's relationship grow.

"Chloe"! You said laughing because of how excited she was to see you she pulled you in for a long hug " Y/N you look so pretty" Chloe complimented .

This was your outfit:

You smiled back at her and replied with a "thank you" "Y/N come on in everyone is waiting for you

You smiled back at her and replied with a "thank you" "Y/N come on in everyone is waiting for you. You listened to Chloe and stepped inside to the house and you and Chloe walked into the back garden when you got out there you quickly recognised a lot of your other friends who go to the party before you, you saw Gaten,Caleb,Millie,Finn and Sadie in a group all eating and laughing they turned around and noticed you and they smiled and waved at you and you happily waved back,in the other corner Noah's parents were there talking to some other adults and the rest of the people at the party were just some of you Chloe and Noah's friends from school but after scanning the whole room you still saw no sign of your boyfriend which confused you because it was his party ,you walked over to Chloe to ask her a question.

"Hey Chloe have you seen Noah anywhere I have some gifts plus I would like to speak to him" you asked her. Chloe simply replied with " Oh Noah he should be in the kitchen talking to his new roommate" "Roommate?" You asked with clear confusion in your voice "Yeah" Chloe replied "Don't worry he is really nice your love him" she said laughing obviously hearing the clear confusion in your voice. You smiled at her and made your way to the Kitchen and saw your boyfriend Noah talking to some random guy with dirty blonde hair you assumed this was his new roommate. Noah noticed you straight away and smiled at you and said "Hey babe" "hey Noah" you said smiling nervously back at him you don't know why you were feeling so tense.

"Babe this is Miles he is going to be my roommate when I go to Upenn" Noah said " So I've heard"you said and smiled at him . You still felt tense and you think Miles picked up on it because when Miles spoke he said "Nice to meet you too Y/N also I know that look don't worry I will look out for him"he said smiling at you. " Thank you" you said smiling back at him "Oh Noah btw these are for you I picked them up for you to say congrats to making it into Upenn I'm really proud of you babe"you said blushing as you spoke. "Aww babe thank you so much you know how much I love chocolate" Noah said pulling you into a hug and kissing your forehead gently. " No probs" you replied back with a smile on your face. "Y/N me and Miles are heading back out to the party you coming?" Noah asked. "Yeah I will be there in a minute just need to use the bathroom" Noah nodded and headed back outside. As you were finishing up in the bathroom you headed outside but stopped when you saw Miles talking to someone on the phone and couldn't help but eavesdrop on his conversation all you could here him saying was "Yeah i'm so excited for Noah to be my roommate he seems like he is a really fun guy not gonna lie bro I also heard there is some pretty hot girls there too which makes most guys leave with new girlfriends don't get me wrong Y/N is lovely and there relationship is clearly strong but I'm pretty sure every guy that goes to uni gets a new girlfriend before they come back" he said to somebody into the phone.

You couldn't believe your ears your worst fear was coming true Noah really was most likely to break up with you because the girls at uni are prettier and more fun you felt so sad but you didn't want to make a scene so headed outside to the party and acted like nothing happened,but you avoided Noah the whole time because you thought that he could do better than you and you just didn't want to admit it and you think that he noticed that because every time he was about to talk to you pretended you had somewhere to be. Later that night after everyone had gone home The Schnapp's asked you to sleepover which you couldn't turn down since you loved them so you called your mum and got her to drop you off some clothes for the next two days, but there was one issue you always slept in Noah's bed with him and now it was time for everyone to go to sleep and as you were settling on the floor Noah walked in.