Salapao - BounPrem

Short oneshot full of fluff

"phi can you leave my cheeks now?" Prem asked looking done.

"No! Hahaha haha" boun replied poking prem's cheek.

"Phi boun!!" Prem whined swatting the elders hand away.

"Your cheeks are so soft like salapao hehehe" boun said again pinching prem's cheeks which were now pinkish make him look more cute.

"Phi" prem pouted at boun.

"Uh uh fine I'll leave your cheeks for now my pao" boun said with a smile and pecked prem's lips, both cheeks, forehead, both eyes and nose.

"Hehe phi hahaha" prem giggled as boun continued kiss all over his face, holding him tight in his arms so prem wouldn't be able to escape.

"My pao is so cute, stop being so cute my heart can't take it" boun said looking lovingly into prem's eyes.

"Well then you need to train your heart to handle my charms" prem grinned.

Boun gently kisses prem's knuckles and lifted his face to kiss his lips.

"I need to control my beast to stop myself from locking you up and having you all to myself" boun said and buried his face in prem's neck, sniffing the lovely scent.

"I wouldn't my getting locked up if it's you" prem replied and pecked bouns cheek.

"I love you" boun gently kissed prem's neck
"I love you more" prem wrapped his arms around his love and felt the bliss of love.

-The End-