1- RanWan

1- Things you said at 1 am.

Summary:
"Shizun you were the one who suduced me"
____________________________

"Shizun...ahhh"

A low almost inaudible voice was heard in a dark room.

Mo ran was mumbling in his sleep while his hands which were around his lover Chu Wanning thightened.

Chu wanning woke up feeling the hands around him tighten making it difficult for him to breath properly.

Chu Wanning looked up at Mo Ran. He couldn't see the disciples face clearly cause of the dark. He raised a hand trying to push Mo Ran away but instead the younger pulled him in more making it suffocating for him.

"Mo Ran wake up... Can't breath" Chu Wanning said and pushed Mo Ran with all his energy which made the latter fall of the bed.

Mo Ran groaned, waking up from his sleep. Sitting up straight he looked at Chu Wanning who was now sitting up straight on the bed with legs dropped down from the edge.

"Shizun" Mo Ran breathed out remembering the dream he had just now. Looks like he must have said something in his sleep that made Wanning push him off the bed.

"What happened?" Wanning asked about Mo Ran hugging him so thight but Mo Ran didn't know that and started apologising instead.

"I'm sorry shizun this lowly one couldn't help himself when you suduced me"

"Huh?!" Chu Wanning felt his face heat up. How could this disciple of his say something like that?! He never s-sudced him!

"Shizun..can we continue?" Mo ran asked.

Chu Wanning was lost for a second till realised what type of dream Mo Ran was having and what he was asking for.

"MO RAN! GET OUT!" Chu Wanning yelled, his face red from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry shizun! Please help me" Mo Ran pleaded giving his shizun a pitiful look.

Chu Wanning sighed at his husband's attempt to make himself look pitiful. He decided to give in to his husband's desire.

-The End-

Don't come at me! I'm also not confident about this one.

BL OneShots ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें