38: beach memories

"and, how was that for you? to be around these new people?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jungkook who sat one the couch looking at the cup on the table between them.

"It was....really fun, '' Jungkook answered. He was back at the sessions with Namjoon. it's been a month since he and Taehyung had visited Jimin for the first time, they just returned from a day at the beach, Namjoon told him to keep this up and wich everyone's encouragement Jungkook decided to join Taehyung who was going with Jimin and Hoseok. Eventually Hoseok joined them as well saying 'he had nothing better to' that he wasn't there for someone or something.

"That's great"

"We played games, like... badminton. We swam in the sea. It's been a longtime since I had to swim for something" slowly a smile formed on his face. He looked happy talking about this day. "oh oh! and I made sandcastles. This little boy had these castle shaped buckets and I made sand creations with him, I also helped him collect seashells! And Taehyung wanted to play with us but he fell and he ruined my castle! i threw him in the sea after that." he chuckled at the story remembering the moment. "oh I have a video! Jimin took it" he grabbed his phone from the table and scrolled through the gallery to show namjoon the picture.

"I would love to see," Namjoon smiled. Jungkook was getting more comfortable talking. It was like a whole different person. At first Jungkook did not want to talk to him, hating the confrontation and the way Namjoon could make him cry. But now Jungkook was different, he felt more himself. He got excited when telling Namjoon whenever he did something fun, it was like his childlike side was coming back. He was never able to have a normal childhood, he had to be someone else ever since he got taken away, but now Namjoon could see the lost child in him coming free again.

"Look look" Jungkook smiled and handed Namjoon the phone standing next to him to watch with the doctor.n On the video you could hear a laughing Jimin behind the phone. On the screen was Jungkook who ran after Taehyung, catching up to him quickly. Taehyung yelped when he was lifted off the ground into Jungkook's arms and the raven ran into the ocean. "No no Jungkook!" taehyung shouted but jungkook threw him in the water. Jimin laughed loudly along with two distant voices. After a few seconds taehyung came back up and he was all wet, the sight made jungkook laugh. "no you filed it!" taehyung pointed to the camera. before running out of the sea cupping water in his hand to throw at hi best friend. "ah, tae you're crazy!" the video was ended after Jimin panicked seeing the water come his way.

"I'm glad you had fun." Namjoon smiled and Jungkook sat back down with a smile that didn't falter. "how are you with your outbursts? and the impulses?"

"oh..those...well....it's alright" Jungkook's smile faded. He does still struggle with his other half whenever he saw yoongi and taehyung together or something happened, Jungkook would feel the need to hurt someone, but he told himself to not listen to these voices. So far he managed to get himself together. "I haven't done anything bad, but it's hard. I dont like these pills you give me, they make me feel so sad.."

"I don't dare to let you off them just yet, it's something that everyone has when they take these, they make you tired and feel different than normal. but please take them for another week after that we can try and lower the dose to see how you're doing then."

"okay..." Jungkook sighed. "As long i will be better"

"You will" namjoon smiled, then he remembered the questions he kept in his head but jungkook hadn't answered it yet. "can you tell me now why you are so..motivated? i am surprised of your progress so far"

"taehyung"

"taehyung?"

"He looked so happy when I told him I finished the first session and heard that I did well. He was proud of me. I want to see him more happy. I want to be a good person for him. I should finish this, he would be so happy." Jungkook smiled a little, staring back at the cup on the table. "i want to be loved....but i have to deserve it first"

"Everyone deserves love, even you. especially you Jungkook. Taehyung loves you, you told me."

"hmm" the raven sighed. "why can't i just forget about all that happened"

"it sadly doesn't work like that"

-

After Jungkook's early session he went back home, this time he went alone. He didn't want to wake Taehyung up from his sleep, he had a long day yesterday and was very sleepy. so he went alone. When Jungkook opened the front door of the apartment Taehyung flew into his arms.

"Oh my god, you're back. I got so worried when I woke up. you were just gone!"

"oh I'm sorry, I thought I left a note.." Jungkook said, a little confused.

"I didn't see any note. but it's fine, I'm glad you are back. I assumed you must be visiting Namjoon?"

"yes, i did, i didn't want to wake you this morning"

"you're so sweet"

Jungkook walked into the apartment and looked at the table where a note and a pen was on the table. "oh, i forgot to write it..."

"It's fine, don't worry. Did you eat lunch yet?"

"not yet"

"Would you like to go eat out? I wanted to go get something"

"I would love to," Jungkook smiled. Taehyung smiled too but then hugged the raven again.

"i can't stop hugging you, you're like a teddy bear"

"its muscle not stuffing-"

"Hmm whatever" the older chuckled and pecked Jungkook's cheek. "what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know. Maybe sushi?"

"sounds good. I will drive"

"Namjoon doesn't want me to drive"

"Have you taken the pills yet? its twelve now"

"oh....right.." Jungkook sighed and went to the bathroom.

"I will wait here!"

---

thank you for reading. a little sushi eating date in the next chapterr~

🌼🌼🌼