THE DOWNSIDE OF POPULARITY

Client: Unikwriter333

How it felt like when I was reading your book:

TITLE

Absolute perfection! It gives out a lot of romance and teen fiction vibes and looks unique too! A winning jackpot on that one!

BLURB

It was simply marvellous! I really loved how you painted the blurb so perfectly, it almost felt like I was watching an amazing teaser trailer for a movie. There are appropriate tags as well. I like how you put the awards below your summary, readers do tend to show more interest in the summary.

COVER

I just adore the pink aesthetic. The aesthetic art that covers the fashion sense, the vibes of royalty and the main character were beautifully illustrated on the cover. The calligraphy in the title and the author's name matches perfectly with the story as well! I noticed that you had matching banners in your story as well, it was simply gorgeous. I love how the word 'popularity' is given the spotlight!

PLOT AND GRAMMAR

Honestly, I did not even find a tiny little error to nitpick on. I know I am supposed to review your book and provide constructive criticism but I think you now have a new fan XD

I really like that you have chosen to name the chapters, it's really nice to see the old trends styling up the novel.

The stories had the right word limit, I barely even know that I reached the end, which is a good thing because it means I have been too invested in the story.

I just kept loving our MC more and more as I read about her. It's almost as if you are writing a book that is specially designed for me because everything in the book is so damn relatable. I hope you aren't spying on me through my laptop's camera T_T ♥.

The descriptions are strung with beautiful words. There wasn't any information dumping anywhere, it just had the right amount of scenes in there. I almost felt second-hand embarrassment when they had to run away from that Karen.

OVERALL

You should publish your book. I know it's going to be a killer one because you like one of the best YA authors a teenager or anyone, to be honest, would love to read. It felt like the book had been edited and polished numerous times, it would be pretty cool to see it on my bookshelf.

I wish you good luck with your new projects! ♥ Unikwriter333