BURNING BETRAYAL

Client: frnchtoast

How it felt like when I was reading this book:

TITLE

Really cool one right there. By the look of the title, I could assume that it was young adult literary fiction. It's a little different since it didn't necessarily happen at school so that honestly shows some fresh new content.

BLURB

It started off with an interesting hook. I might have to say though, it got a little confusing when I reached the end though. Let me break it down ♥

It started after the death of Chase Harper and the love of his life, but later in the end it talked about Chase and Clarence. 

Now a new reader who hasn't started the book yet might get a little confused so try fixing that up. ♥

COVER

The covered face claim and along with the drops of red really do bring out the effect of the title. Sounds like a lot of accidents and killing by the looks of it. I like how even the title matches the vibes of the cover. The calligraphy of the font is just perfect!

PLOT

You had me at the prologue.

This is actually my first time reading a novelette

This is actually my first time reading a novelette. I didn't know there were novelettes on Wattpad, to be honest. It was so refreshing to come across a piece of fiction that was so unique.

I have to say, I didn't find any error. It was flawless. You have no idea how badly I wish to just finish the book and see how it ends. 

The length of the chapters was pretty cool. Always had a powerful hook throughout the entire story. The tags in the book are suitable as well. 

I also love the fact that you name your chapters as well. It's quite rare for authors to continue that tradition and it's one of my absolute favourites.

They say that the first few chapters are pretty important because a strong foundation decides whether the reader will want to move or not and I think you did a really good job at it!

OVERALL

Chase Harper seems like a really cool character with so many mysterious traits that could make any reader click on the 'continue reading next part.' It's executed so wonderfully that it's hard to not stop reading it.

Great job and Good luck with your writing! frnchtoast ! ♥