BELLA'S DIARY

Client: Ruby2025

How it felt like when I was reading your book:

TITLE

It suits perfectly well! No doubt about it at all! I can't think of any other title more suitable than that and it's an attractive one too! Wonderful job!

COVER

I love how charming the title is but I believe that it's nice to write your username somewhere on the cover too. It's okay if you are using your actual name, but a lot of users really go with their Wattpad usernames in the book. ♥

BLURB

The blurb's got a problem though. It's got spoilers. The readers would already know what is happening in the book and would not get the urge to read it. To avoid that, keep it really simple!

Example: The private property of Bella William. Readers, stay away! Anyone with their hands on this book will have their future written in the most wicked way possible by the creators of Bella Williams. Be careful, you have been warned.

Again, this is just my opinion. You are free to do whatever you wish. ♥

PLOT AND GRAMMAR

Girl gangs? Hot boy? Bullying? Dealing with school? It's simply marvellous!

Firstly, this book is not exactly a novel. It's a literal diary. I was amazed to see how beautifully it had been written. True, there were areas where I felt punctuation marks missing, but this is a diary!

The best part about writing a diary is that the author can use all possible shortened words that aren't approved in English and write it whatever way they wish!

Your diary was beautiful. If it had been a novel, it would be spectacular too! In case, you have plans to make your diary into a traditional story, remember to introduce your characters in the most beautiful way. 

Think of their surroundings. Where are they? Are they comfortable with the weather? 

Some other questions you can think of:

(Note, these pointers are only if you are turning your diary into a story)

1. What are your characters' weaknesses and flaws?

2. Do they stand upright or do they hunch a little?

3. How do they act in a particular situation?

4. Lastly, descriptions of their surroundings. Limit them to 4 lines.

OVERALL

I have to say, the drawings are very beautiful! You do have a really good talent for drawing your characters. They look very pretty.

I really love how this book is a diary. The underlined sentences give a really good effect on the reader too. It's nice to see the interesting days that the character faces. True, they are hard and some of them are brutal, being called a pee queen is of course no fun at all!

Personally, I would really like to keep the book as a diary. 

I apologize if the review is not to your liking, it's just my opinion. ♥

Also, anyone looking for a diary that holds the life of a schoolgirl, this is your book!

I wish you good luck with your book Ruby2025 ♥