The Arrival

Panting and on the verge of death Harry flicked it just like he remembered Hermoine do it in their third year and he felt himself get whisked away as darkness flooded his vision.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Fuzzy voices were the first thing Harry heard as he regained consciousness. Also the feeling of a soft surface. A bed he concluded. As he opened his eyes he caught of a woman and... 'the fuck' Harry thought. Is that Dippet?!

After taking a closer look. Yes that is Dippet. 'What the hell?'

"Headmaster I will still keep him another week at least!" The woman fiercely said.

Headmaster? Did he just travel decades back in time!?

Harry groaned at his Potter luck. This caught the attention of the Headmaster and the woman who is most likely the healer.

"Hello, how are you feeling?" The woman who reminded Harry of Madame Promfrey asked.

"I'm fine," was his hardwired response.

She frowned, "you certainly didn't seem fine when you came in,"

Now it was Harry's turn to frown.

She must've caught on to his confusion because she spoke, "Your report here says that you were subjected to a slicing hex, cutting curse, and handful of dark spells and curses, broken bones, fractures," She turned the parchment around, "AND AN IMPERIO AND CRUCIO??" She howled that last part. Clearly she hadn't caught those last two that were on the backside of the parchment.

Headmaster Dippet's eyes widened at that and the memories came flooding back to Harry.

Right. He had just killed Voldemort and most of his Death Eaters fled as soon as he dropped dead, but about four loyal followers went after Harry who was weak from the dual with Voldemort. Harry barely managed to escape by using the time turner he found in the drawer of the ministry desk.

"What!?" Dippet whispered as his eyes narrowed and took a look at the parchment.

"Who casted the unforgivables at a fifteen year old boy!" The healer managed to not shout to loudly. Harry's eyes widened at hat. Fifteen years old? He looks at his reflection across the window and saw he looked as he did three years ago. Now that's interesting.

"What!" Was heard as the doors to the infirmary were opened revealing a younger Dumbledore. Harry wanted to smile, happy to see the old bastard. Dumbledore may have wronged Harry, but his intentions, corrections and overall person won Harry over in the end.

Besides the familiarity that comes with Dumbledore in this situation is comforting.

"The poor boy had the imperio casted twice and crucio three times!" Madame Profrey informed Dumbledore.

Dumbledore's eyes hardened.

"Am I at Hogwarts?" Harry asks, knowing damn well he know this place like the back of his hand. He just wanted to break the tension.

"Yes, you are. Would you mind telling us your name?" The Headmaster quickly softened his look when talking to Harry.

Harry quickly thought of something, "My name is Harrison Evans. But Harry is fine,"

Dippet gave him a smile and nodded, "Would you mind telling us what happened before you got here?"

"There was an attack. In my neighborhood by I think Grindewalds followers. I was running and then they caught me, they threw spells at me for some time wanting to really enjoy it, but I managed to get away. I ran to Diagon Alley and there I rammed into someone. I think I must've activated their portkey because now I'm here," Harry says, proud of himself for thinking of such a good backstory on the spot.

Dumbledore frowned, "Where are your parents? Were they not with you?"

Harry forces tears in his eyes and bows his head in shame, "Yeah, they were," He whispers.

Everyone in the room feels their heartbreak at the boy in front of them. Just lost his parents and was subjected to horrifying torture.

Harry internally smiles.

"I'm sorry, Harry," Dippet says in full sorrow, "Do you have other family we can contact?"

"No, it'a just me my mom and dad," Harry manages to get a tear to drop from his eye down his cheek.

Harry then raises his head and looks at them with big pleading eyes and asks, "Can I please just stay here?"

No one could say no to that.

"Of course Son, of course," Dippet hurriedly says assuring Harry of his safety and places a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Harry how did you do your schooling?" Questioned Dumbledore.

"My parents managed to get a private lessons for me. They didn't like the idea of me being away in a time like this, so I stayed with them. That's why I didn't go to Hogwarts," Harry explained.

Dumbledore nodded now understanding everything.

"Well Harry we can get you sorted! Classes begin in a week!" Dippet exclaimed trying to brighten the mood.

Harry laughed.

However the healer butted in, "I will still keep you for seven more days young man,"

"I won't sneak out!"

"You better not. Oh and here's your food, honey. You've got to eat more. You're so malnourished," she pursed her lips. Harry clearly not being up to her standards of healthy.

"Here are the potions you'll be taking daily," she sets them on the desk next to Harry's bed, "They refil after 24 hours," she informs Harry on his meal plan and schedule for his healing.

"I'll visit again, but only until seven days will we get you sorted," Dippet smiles.

"Okay," Harry grins at him.

"Rest Harry," Dippet tells me. And Dumbledore just watches with a soft smile.

Harry nods his head and closes his eyes.

(: