Movie night

No one Pov- 

After the day Dabi confessed to shigaraki about his troubling past, the two have been dating and nearly insefrible

It has been two weeks since Dabi and shigaraki started dating, Shigaraki has been there to calm down Dabi whenever he woke up suddenly from a troubling nightmare, or when Dabi wanted to cut, Shigaraki stopped Dabi every time, He even talked Dabi into telling him where he kept the rest of the razor blades that he failed to find the last time he searched his room. 

The rest of the league was getting used to the two's relationship, at first they had trouble adjusting to the loud noises coming from one of the two rooms every night. but eventually, they got used to the sounds and it became unsettling if they weren't heard, meaning that the two had gotten into a fight, and would be fitting in the morning, waking them up anyway. 

Dabi and Shigaraki didn't get into any severe fights for the last two weeks, the most intense fight they had gotten in was about what to feed their new UA hostage. And that was resolved by Kurogiri rather quickly. 

The misty man seemed happy seeing Dabi in a better mood than he had been in ever since he joined the league. He also appreciated the fact that shigaraki was keeping Dabi away from the large bottles of alcohol. 

The league was having a movie night in their bar, Shigaraki and Dabi were hesitant to go but Toga literally pulled them out of bed, making them join the rest of the league for movie night. 

Dabi sat on the couch with an annoyed Shigaraki sitting on his lap while everyone was fighting over which movie they should watch. 

Everybody wanted a completely different movie, Twice wanted a comedy, and Toga wanted a romance so that she could feel heartbroken with the main character. Mr.compress wanted to watch a live magic show while spinner wanted mutant ninja turtles, for some reason. Dabi was going on about how he wanted a horror film because he likes to hear people scream. 

The fight went on for another twenty minutes until shigaraki got pissed that his peaceful evening with Dabi got ruined to fight about what movie they should watch. Shigaraki stood up quickly, making a confused expression cross Dabis face. "Won't you all shut the fuck up" the crusty man yelled while reaching out to disintegrate Toga who was loudly fighting twice over watching a comedy or romance movie. And in shigarakis mind, they weren't much different from each other. 

Kurogiri stopped shigarki from using his quirk the instant he reached out for toga, by making a warp gate around the two villains. 

In all honesty, Shigaraki didn't actually want to hurt any of the league members, since they have become his second family, and even though the crusty man would never emit it he had grown to care about all of the members. But that doesn't mean he can't lose control of his anger issues and scare toga by laying his figures on her crumbling some of the skin, that won't do too much damage. 

Shigaraki Pov- 

Kurogiri creates a portal around me and toga making it impossible to use my quirk. 

"uh, you meany, you could have hurt me Tomara!" Toga yelps out stepping back away from me. 

"Ya boss, don't use your quirk on us, You should totally use your quirk on toga." 

I roll my eyes at the blond's expression turning around to see Kurogiri with his arms crossed over his chest in a stern manner. 

Dabi is sitting on the couch clearly trying to hold in his laughter. "Sociopath," I think to myself. 

"What the fucks so funny patches?" I say looking over towards dabi with a smirk on my face, blowing his cover. Making him frown. 

"Dabi, don't laugh and make shigaraki think that his behavior is allowed. And tomara, we talked about using our quirks on people who ain't our enemy." Kurogiri scolded while looking at me and Dabi sternly. "Now, movie night is canceled since none of you can make a simple decision without trying to kill each other, so I suggest that you go to bed and get some rest since it is past eleven." 

Kurogiri leaves the bar and Dabi picks me up carrying me to his bedroom sitting me down on his bed cuddling me and playing with my hair until I fall asleep.

Probably a good thing we didn't make Kurogiri extra mad by making loud noises tonight.