Hurt

No ones Pov- 

Dabi awoke rapidly sitting up in a pool of sweat that soaked his semi-dirty black bedsheets.

He ran his shaky half scared hand through his black hair anxiously, thinking about the dream that had startled him awake. 

"I'm out of that hell hole now, he can't hurt me any longer." Dabi quietly kept whispering to himself. "but I left everyone there alone to deal with that bastard." "I couldn't even help my siblings and mother out of that doomed situation." He started frantically mumbling while raising his unusually shaky voice.

Dabi madly fell out of bed and started heading towards the small bathroom that was in his bedroom at the league of villains' hideout. 

"I knew I was a goddam villain but I left my innocent siblings with that fucking bastard!"  

Dabi stated semi loudly while digging through his bathroom drawers. 

He pulled out a razor blade from the bathroom drawers, the blade was covered in blood from cutting his unscared skin, the other day.  

Dabi brought the blade up to an un-scared part of his arms and aggressively drug it across his place skin. 

There was a white line on his skin before it filled up with warm blood that started slowly dripping down his arm, falling onto the white tiled floor. 

The blood made a faint dripping noise when the red liquid made contact with the hard cold floor.  

Dabis arms were full of a tingly sensation that came close to the feeling of slight pain. Since Dabi had gained a high pain tolerance after getting burned to near death he had to cut immensely deep to gain the pain he demanded. 

He kept cutting deeper and deeper until he was satisfied and until his arm as well as the floor were completely covered in blood.