020 | bloody

"Oh," Junkyu mouthed out as he aimed the rifle on the head of an unaware Yoshinori, one eye closed and the open one aligned on the scope. "This is incredibly cool."

Hyunsuk looked back and saw Junkyu's state. Blood drained off of the leader as his eyes widened, body trembling in terror. "Put that thing down, Junkyu!" he yells at the latter in panic.

That was the time when Yoshinori also looked back with an eyebrow raised, eyes dropping on Junkyu who still has the rifle aimed on his head.

"Holy cow!" Jihoon shrieked with his hands waving in panic after seeing Junkyu.

"Drop that thing now, Kim Junkyu," Yoshinori calmly tells the latter before turning his back once again. "I will haunt you if you accidentally shoot me with that thing."

In an instant, Junkyu got Yoshinori's point. He immediately rested the rifle on the ground in a gentle manner before pouting his lips. "You guys should've told me that the─"

"The cars are ready!" Jaehyuk yelled from outside, interrupting Junkyu.

All of the boys hurriedly ran outside where Asahi, Jaehyuk, and Mashiho are waiting. They all placed their weapons inside the cars first before making themselves comfortable on the vehicle.

"My hands are itching already," stated Jihoon as he started the engine of the car. "I want to finish at least one of them this time."

Asahi chuckled from the backseat as he locked his seatbelt. "You better do," he tells Jihoon. "We are running out of time."

Yoshinori, who is sat right beside Asahi, remained silent. Just then, his phone received a message. The lad looked at the screen and saw Yunhee's name with a text message of her asking Yoshinori if he could tag along with her later before the dawn.

"Would you look at that," Asahi chuckles beside Yoshinori after taking a quick glance on the latter's phone. "Just say yes to that, bro. I mean, you like her anyway."

"Shut the fuck up, Hamada," Yoshinori hissed, but still proceeded to type a reply to Yunhee's text.

Asahi then blew a whistle after seeing Yoshinori's reply, which is a 'yeah' and telling her what time would he be there.

"Man's starting to be like Yoon Jaehyuk," Jihoon spoke from the driver's seat with one hand driving the steering wheel. "Love is greatly powerful."

After that, the car ride went silent. It lasted until they reached their destination after twenty good minutes. The abandoned building where their elimination is held was quite noiseless, making it very suspicious for them.

"Be aware everyone," Hyunsuk warns his members in a quiet manner. "They might attack us out of nowhere. Stay calm and prepared."

Jihoon pulled Junkyu with him, knowing that the younger is definitely not that careful and easily gets scared. Being the strongest member of the group, Jihoon is in charge for defending anyone using his raw strength─the one that needs to be defensed is definitely Kim Junkyu.

Hyunsuk and Mashiho went together, combining their agility, speed, and wit. As for Asahi and Jaehyuk, they are a perfect pair of a techie and an assassin.

And there's Yoshinori, all alone by himself as he is too skillful to be paired or grouped. He finds it distracting with another person being with him.

When the boys finally separated from each other, gunshots filled the whole abandoned building. Rain of bullets shot out from everywhere, damaging everything that it touches.

"Those bastards," Yoshinori muttered under his breath as he dropped on the ground, proceeding to crawl on a safe place as soon as possible.

Multiple gunshots coming from Mashiho erupted from the building, reducing the amount of bullets coming from their enemies.