They spent years going back and forth trying to get back at each other every time they got the chance. But it was just a small rivalry till Aaron's ways started getting into Cyrus's personal life as well. Even though Cyrus never really minded his ways even when he kidnapped Ella as he simply didn't care about anyone. He had no weakness and no one for whom he wanted to put an end to Aaron's evil ways till Hazel entered his bloodied world.

Even though initially she was nothing to him and he considered her just a woman like Ella but who knew that he will finally find his weakness? The treasure he wants to protect at any cost. His wife for whom he can go to any lengths. And the moment Aaron asked his man to touch Hazel at the party. That was his last string.

He made a plan and in this plan, he didn't involve anyone not even Creed. As per Aaron's plan, Fred was sent to become a guard and they did good in hiding his real identity but Cyrus was smarter enough. If he wanted he could simply kill Fred and failed Aaron's plan to approach Hazel but he wanted to see something.

He wanted to see if his last hope was enough strong to hold onto or if was he just living in an illusion. And that's what he did. The main purpose he had to make Aaron meet Hazel was just to see if his confession has made any difference in her heart for him or not.

And somewhere he already knew the bitter reality that will fall upon him that he was foolish enough to hope. He shouldn't have hoped for anything. Each time he sets his hope only for it to be crushed mercilessly. Maybe that weak abused boy is still somewhere inside him who hopes for something only for this monster to realize that he's not made to have any hope.

Ella was working for Aaron for the past few months as after Hazel Cyrus didn't even think about her or any other woman. Ella, as expected, became Aaron's whore but this time Cyrus got to know that she was trying to find something against Aaron so she could get him to marry her after all the greedy woman wanted a secure future and if it's not with Cyrus then why not with Aaron.

She came to know about a lot of Aaron's illegal businesses and his human trafficking business as well. And she kept it to her until Aaron asked her to go to Cyrus and seduce him for this day so he could get Hazel. Ella didn't agree at first but eventually said yes to him as Aaron manipulated her by promising her a marriage.

Ella came to Cyrus's office and tried everything in her to seduce him but only to get a shock in return. Cyrus knew everything and asked Creed to torture her till she will tell everything about where he had hidden the evidence about his illegal businesses.

Just after one session of torture she spat out everything and told his spy who stole the evidence from Aaron's office while Aaron was busy with Hazel. If Cyrus wanted he could have saved Hazel without sending her to the mall and still would have done his plan anyways.

But he wanted to see if his bare minimum efforts has brought any change in her heart for him. He wanted to see if she would rather trust him or someone she doesn't even know. And she mercilessly crushed him when she trusted a complete stranger than to trust him.

She considers herself safer with a complete stranger than with her husband. The man she spent almost a year with. He chuckled shaking his head. Yes the man who did nothing to make her trust him, who did nothing except torment her.

Yes, the man who is her husband but her tormentor at the same time.

Finally taking a deep breath he threw the phone on his office table before making his way towards their room. Slamming the door open he scared the shit out of the girl who was sitting on the bed already tensed.

Her wavier emerald eyes met his steady greenish grey ones. He walked inside before slowly closing the door. He walked inside with steady steps removing his coat and followed by uncuffing his shirt's sleeves not for once glancing at her. He rolled up the sleeves till his forearms revealing his veiny rugged arms.