Chapter 1: Night Of Passion

"Make everyday a little less ordinary"

——

I gasped feeling  my back  press against the cold wall of the hotel room, I moaned wrapping my legs around him and allowing him to kiss my neck.

Our fingers were laced together, as he pinned it to the wall.

"Only this once." I whispered, for no apparent reason, I did not know this man, but his godly appearance could have any women dropping their panties to their knees. looking into his eyes before he attacked his lips on to mine, I moaned into his mouth bringing my fingers back into his hair as I deepened the kiss.

I allowed him to carry me to what i assumed was the bed, and it was confirmed when i felt my body lay against the soft mattress. His lips were now on my neck, surely leaving marks his fingers at the back of my dress unzipping it until it came loose. I lifted my body letting him pull it off, until i was laying naked only in my lacy white Brazilian underwear.

"Fuck so beautiful." He whispered, i closed my eyes and arched my back. Just feeling his stare made me wet, i wanted him inside of me and there was no denying it.

When he reached into my panties and his fingertips brushed against the hood of my clitoris, my knees gave out and began to shake, I was glad I was laying on the bed or I would have fallen. Looking up from where I laid I  could see him smirking; he knew the effect he was having on me.

I moaned when he slipped a finger inside of me, I was no virgin but it had been a couple of months since I had last had sex so feeling him slip a finger inside of me it felt as if he was freshly opening a sausage bun.
"F-fuck yes." I moaned, he continued to suck on my neck as my legs did not once stop shaking I could feel myself reaching the peak of orgasm when he stopped and pulled away.

"What the fuck, why did you stop?" I slurred out in my drunken state, still panting my pussy was aching for his touch. He pulled his shirt over his head and unbuttoned his trousers leaving him only in his boxers.
"Tell me, what do you want from me?" He asked in a low seductive way, I felt my pussy become even more moist from his voice.

"I want you to make me cum." I whispered back, he smirked staring at me, his arms laced under my thigh as he pulled me over to the edge of the bed.
"I want you to scream for me, slut. I want you to look me in the eyes, if you even for once look away I will stop and walk away." I bit my lower lips and nodded my head, it felt incredibly hot feeling him controlling me. I would become submissive for him just in the bed.

"Speak slut." He demands, slapping my pussy making me jump and let out a moan.
"Yes sir." I could see the bulge in his boxer grow even bigger, as I called him 'sir' I could tell he liked it.
"You like it when I call you a slut, don't you?" He asked, as he bent down on to his knees moving my wet lacy panties to the side as he blew on it making me gasp and clench the sheets beside me.

"Fuck, yes I like it when you call me a slut." I moaned. two fingers played across my slick slit before coming up to expertly manipulate my clitoris. he ground my clit beneath the pad of his fingers, applying a gentle friction as he slid his fingers down just enough to slide two fingers into my pussy.

"Yes. Finger fuck me. Make me cum." I began to dirty talk as I looked into his eyes, it seemed my words had an effect on him because next thing I know he fastened his pace I moaned aloud struggling to keep my eyes focused on him as he stared into my eyes daring me to look away.
"You like me finger fucking you, hard and fast like a slut you are." He spoke not once stopping his fingers as his thumb put pressure onto my clit making me moan louder.