"Thank you, Rita. You're the best!"

"You pay me good for it.", she says amused as she walks to the office door. Athena shakes her head smiling as Rita closes the door behind her.

●●●

At the same moment, Nathan sits in his office too. He goes through the memories of last night. He can't remember everything, but the most fun part he hasn't forget. Right when the memory about Athena's body appears in front of his eyes, Jaden walks into his office. "I saw you were early. You really stand by your rules.", he says and puts down a coffee on Nathan's desk. "I thought you would go to hell."

"What?", Nathan asks confused.

"You would have gone to hell because she's so hot. Ya know?"

"Does that work with the guys you're flirting with?"

"I don't need to flirt, honey. I send an eggplant emoji, we'll meet, have fun and that's it. No flirting needed."

"An eggplant emoji?"

"Yes, an eggplant emoji isn't just an eggplant emoji. Don't forget that."

"Now I won't, thank you.", Nathan says and still looks confused at Jaden. "And please stop calling me honey. I'm not one of your eggplant emojis."

"You haven't really understand the mea-"

"Just let me enjoy my coffee, Jaden. I don't want to talk about anyone's eggplant anymore, okay?"

"Sure."

"And please don't say that in my presence again.", Nathan says and sips his coffee.

"What do you mean? Eggplant emoji?", Jaden asks smirking. Nathan takes the newspaper next to him and throws it at Jaden. But Jaden sees it coming and ducks right before it could hit him. He looks down to the papers and says: "You missed." Right as he turns his head back to Nathan, another newspaper flies into Jaden's direction. This time it hits.

"Nope, I haven't.", Nathan says amused and laughs. "I'm always one step ahead of you."

"And that's why you're the boss and I'm the secretary.", Jaden says as he rubs the side of his face where the newspaper hit him.

"Bingo. Apropos secretary. Could you be so kind and bring this package to the post office as soon as possible?", Nathan asks as he puts a box on his table. "Everything's on it. You just have to bring it there. Make it an express delivery with route tracking."

Jaden takes the package and looks at the receiver. "It's for Athena Burnell. What's in there?"

"Non of your business. And now I have to do mine. So could you be so kind and let the boss do some boss-work?", Nathan says seriously.

"Oh, the bossy-voice." Jaden salutes, turns around and leaves the office with the package for Athena.

"How did I end up with an dickhead like him?", Nathan says to himself and takes a sip of his coffee.

●●●

Around half past five, Athena ends the video conference with a simple: "See you soon." and small wave of her hand. As soon as she closed the computer, her fake smile fades away. She's everything but in the mood to smile. Athena hooked up with a business partner, her head feels like it's exploding any second and she forgot the birthday of her father. She broke her only rule in dating, she literally drank to forget and she has no present for her dad. Athena just wants to get in her bed with a big bucket of 'Ben & Jerry's' ice cream watching a TV Show about failed relationships, so she would feel better about herself.