Untitled Part 15

"When?" , I whispered holding my breath . "Now" , He kneeled in front of meand opened little velvet boxin a shape of heart. There was a same shape diamond ring, a heart; "My heart" , He whispered. I kneeled down to and give him my hand while he slowly put the ring on my finger then I felt all...He opened his mind to me and I could see; the time he met me, saw me,all those days and nights he kept me from bad things, he was always near me and I couldn't see him...I didn't know...All I felt was his love for me that grown with years, every day, every minute, every second of my short life.I kissed him wanting him to feel and see all I was feeling for him.Our kiss was deeper like all emotions were hidden in it and I felt we became one, inseparable, soulmates for eternity. "Yes , right now" , I said still holding himtight, not wanting to let him go never.He took me in his arms and carried me trough the beach without both of us saying a word , just looking into each other , then he stopped and putted me down in front a big bungalow. "Do you trust me?" ,He asked slow. "I trust you" , I answered quickly."I'll wait for you my life" , He exhaled while I turned around from him and walk trough the big door. "Surprise!" "Oh my Lord!" , I put my hand on my chest of fear , are you two insane, I could get a heart attack , I could hardly speak. "Oh , Jenn" , Alexa was happy , "I thought I'll never see this day". "Stop scaring her" , Ella commented , "we dont have much time" , She was holding a wedding dress that I tried with them.Well , now I knew my thoughts were right as my feelings that James has planned all this for the moment he saw me like I saw it in his mind , just as he didn't want us to share our special moment of happyness with no one except having all people we loved support us and celebrate with us, and I was ok with that because as much I loved my two best girlfriends , I wanted mine alone wedding day with a man of my life. I couldn't recognized my self in the mirror; I actually looked beautiful to my self, "Realy beautiful , my cousin" , Deamon surprised me standing next to me all dressed up. "I'll be the one who's going to hand you over to James " , He winked , leaving me surprised seeing him happy like that and grateful that he's doing this for me. I took his arm allowing him to lead me and when the door opened I gasped; The night was a full star illuminated by a full moon that shed light on the many members of the pack , long white path decorated with red roses and lighted torches now held by Joanna's witch sisters stretched the entire length in front of me leading to the gazebo surrounding it all, where stood my only "Nana", Tyron, my girls and James..the girls were in blue silk dresses fluttering in the light wind, and boys in black tuxedos, except that James' shirt was as blue as his eyes that I could only see at the moment. As I walked towards him I remembered everything we had been through before us and how much I was afraid to love him so as not to lose him without believing that he was meant just for me and yet he was just mine and I was his and when Damian stopped with James who extending his hand to mine, when our eyes met filled only with faith and love, and when we exchanged rings saying only our words, and when we joined our lips in a sealed kiss, I felt only peace within myself, love, happiness and peace to do the right thing in my life now and forever.In all our time we were spend together I have never felt this emotions true myself, through our first dance as wedded couple and as he carried me to our room leading me to our bed as he putted me down gently. He was looking at me with his deep blue eyes while carresing my thigs then kissed me lightly than with more passion and continued so as I answered him same way, everything was slow , gentle and passionate and my whole body was burning with feelings for him. He pulled me up unzipping my dres as it fel on the floor while I was standing there in my white lace corset with stockings and thong he started to undress himself untill he was naked with his hard member firmly up never taking his eyes of mine.He kneeled down and pull off my thong slow with his fingers placing me in his lap then kissed me with hunger with his lips holding my hair with his hands then get down to my neck licking me , biting me gently as I moaned harder touching his strong body which turned me on more as he pressed his hardness with me more so I could feel it. He ripped my corset with one stroke makes me scream in pleasure and sucked my nipples with his hot lips while his fingers inside me telling him I was ready when he lifted me up on his big hard member entering me inch by inch driving me crazy as he growled puting his lips on mine entering me deepest he can as I twisted my body back catching my breath while he pulled me back to him.I screamed of both pleasure and pain as he thrusting him self in me slow but hard breathing faster while our bodies bathed in sweat was joined, I could feel he was harder and I screamed his name as we cummed in same time hearing him saying my name pressing me harder against him , filling me inside with his semen never letting me go from his embrace.

A year later

Alexa's and Deamon's twins celebrated their first birthday, as well as Ella's and Tyrone's son, it's interesting that they both gave birth on the same day, with an hour difference, and I have to admit that it was terribly funny to see the "big boys" falling into unconsciousness, watching the birth. Mine and James's little girl, Shine, came unexpectedly, a few months later, while we were on vacation, by the river, where James gave birth to me, and it was one of the most beautiful moments of our lives. Now, looking at our children and all those children, how happily they are jumping and rejoicing, and their parents, I am happy, immeasurably, because we have finally found peace and our happiness, all together, which we are trying to preserve. "The love of my life was laughing, holding our baby girl, who was trying to help blow out the candles, as I looked at them with immense love. James suddenly appeared next to me, placing one hand on my already swollen stomach, yes, we were expecting soon our son, as he handed me Shine, kissing me gently. "I love you, my mermaid," he whispered, gently, pulling me close. "I love you more, my love," I replied, happier than ever in my life, knowing that nothing and never again will threaten our happiness.

THE END