Untitled Part 10

"You know you dont have to worry about Alexa as far as Damien is concerned?", I said still lying on James chest . I couldn't help but interrupt our rare moments together but i knew he was thinking about it. "I'm not worried about it my love, just thinking about inevitable" , He said with a sigh."Still you are" ,I confirmed. "We don't know where he lives or if it's safe"... I laughet interrupting him because he was acting like a real Alpha older brother. He looked at me in surprise. "James, I don't think Alexa thinks of leaving here, besides , the pack would welcome someone like Damien" , I calmly conclueded. He looked at me without a word for a long time. "What is it?" , I asked quietly. He said nothing and drew me to him in a passionate kiss. Alexa and Damien were already waiting for us in the kitchen, but I honestly think they were too busy with each other to notice even when a pack of wolves came in and sat down for table. I laughed as James lowered his glass loudly on the table and even more so to their frightened faces. "Jesus, my heart was almost pounding , must you always play Alpha the older brother?!" , Alexa asked frightened. " I didn't even have to ask" , She lowered her head after seeing his expression. Just as we set down at the table Damien called out; "Alpha , can I be honest?" , He asked James calmly. "That would be best Damien " , James replied in a tone that was known to be no joke. "I know you're worried about Alexa because I'm a wizard and my father's son but it's also a fact that I didn't choose my background , my parents or my status .I'm the son of my father but I'm not him, exept for appearance , we have nothing in common . I have no intention of living where only memories bind me , exept visiting my mother's grave , I want to burn everything else to the ground and forget that it ever existed because now I have the one I love and for whom to live so her desire is to stay here and where she is there is my heart".I saw on James's face that he believed him while Alexa was sobbing on the other side of the table and I wanted to cry sincerely , but I was happy to see James's expression as he stood up and held out his hand to Damien."Wellcome to the family" , He said , no more in Alpha tone.Dinner went well but we had to quickly resolve Zed's question how to destroy him and why the hell Joanna said I shouldn't have killed him when I had the chance, ahhh I thought knowing it wasn't possible then but she will have to talk to us. We moved into the office and Alexa was surprised when James called her to knowing that he had finally admitted that she had grown up. Soon Tyron and Ella arrived, it's family thing anyway , and in 15 minutes Joanna was there to telling us she's leaving in 10 minutes cuz we needed all the help that was possible. James looked at me and I knew he woukd mind-link me to think too much so I blocked him because if he knew what was on my mind he would go crazy. "I'll be There before you're in Zed's trap" , Joanna continued talking. "It's a bad idea" , Damien interrupted her in a serious tone , Vihara is powerfull but she has never helped anyone without counter service , not to mention how dangerous she is". "Who the hell is Vihara?" , James asked suspiciously. "The witch, one of the more powerfull" , Joanna replied. She has her one clan and lives separate from everyone because she has been severely persecuted in the past and does not trust anyone outside, lives protected in her world and pays the price for it" "That's why she is indignant" , Damien confirmed, besides, it has already become a myth, no one has seen her for centuries and who ever is, has not welcomed the day.""Freedom" , I asked my self but I already knew the answer. "She's alive and I know she'll help me , Joanna was convinced, and I'll find her because I know how and what that old bucket doesn't know is that the world has changed and she will have to accept that", she finished catching her breath."Old bucked?" , Alexa asked in disbileaf. "Yes my child , us witches live for centuries and never lose our youth, most of us at least , but don't worry your darling is the same innosence and age as you " , She laughed winking. James coughet away from the table as Ella grabet Tyron who gritted his teeth as she clenched him in pain trying not to burst of laughing . I pursed my lips holding my breath barely as I couldn't stand it as Ella , watching the blushing Damien squirm eyes as Alexa both looking the same at Joanna who was already leaving , as Tyron and Ella to."Come on baby , let's let the kids stay talking" , I quickly pulled him out , finnaly laughing ."Jenn, you're not fair , I could tell my brother about that day in training you know!" , She shot a satisfied look . James looked at me stopping in front of the door."Jenna?" , He looked at me dangerously and I didn't miss the smile in the corner of his lips while he grinning smugly. I bite my lips as I thought what to tell him; that he has body like Adonis and a face like an angel and when I look at the most beautiful eyes in the world I'm at his mercy , I run my hands nervously trough my hair when he pulled me close to him, squeezing me tightly. "And it's all just yours my siren" , He whispered, then he giggling smugly as I bit my lip realizing I had unblocked the mind-link. He quickly lifted me in his arms as I rammed my head into his shirt of discomford when I heard his gentle voice; "Look at me " , He whispered and I could feel his heart beating fast as mine , raising my gaze to meet his that was looking into my soul ."I love you my life", His voice only confirmed what his eyes were saying. "I love you more" , I answered with the same voice drawing my lips to his; "show me" , I said softly , losing my self in his lustfull gaze. "Yes ma'am" , He answered hoarsely as I clung tighter to his secure embrace.