Untitled Part 8

I was above the ground realizing that light was radiating from me , my forehead precisely, and spreads in the distance burning everything it touches.I wanted to kill Zed painfully and slowly because he dared to threaten those I love but Damien was his shield and how much whatever I felt there was no evil in him, I was ready to sacrifice him, I wanted Zed's blood so much. My eyes pierced as I listened to the cracking of the bones in my body writhe in pain as I felt my sharp teeth want to tear his neck. I was a werewolf , a bloodthirsty werewolf eager to slaughter anyone who wanted harm my loved ones I felt closer to...."NO , You musn't kill him yet! " , Joanna's scream echoed trough the room and my furious scream caught everyone present. Terys, my wolf, struggled with me until he smelled the familiar smell...Mate... His huge goldenbrown wolf was getting closer but Terys was still growling, not wanting to obey and as if he felt it, he quickly threw himself at me grabbing me by the jaws wit his forcing me to obey. "Baby come back to me please, please my siren" , I heard him in my head feeling my body relax as he licked my snout and when I opened my eyes I met his penetrating blue eyes looking at me with love as he held me tight in his arms. My body ached as James carried me until the car while i was wrapped only in a blanked.His pursed lips and deep blue eyes was full of pain but also love. I leaned against his chest closing my eyes again knowing I was safe."Everyone out exept the doctor!" , He commanded in his Alpha voice as he gently lowered me to the desk in the infirmary."Hi Luna , I'm dr. Gwen; I heard pleasant female voice that matched her apperance, dark hair and black gentle eyes. She nooded James to remove blanket and I could see aa slight twitch on her face that she tried to hide but unsuccessfully. "Alpha, can you please turn Luna to examine her back", She said calmly as James tryed to be as gentle as possible not to hurt. I turned my gaze to see the claws dig into his bleeding;"I must have look nasty I thought, feeling tears streaming down my face. "Luna, it's gona be okay", Gwen said simpathetically as she cleand and bandaged my wounds."It'll take a few stitches but in a few days you'll be like new , werewolwes still heal faster.2 I nodded my head in understanding , squeezing James's bloody hand gently with which he held mine as he slowly dropped a kiss on my forehead. I smelled the familiar smell of our room and opened my eyes. I was in bed , naked, covered with a light sheet because I was all wounded . James was sitting next to me and looking at me with his blue teary eyes. "I'm so inlove with you" , I whispered taking his hand."Jenna, His voice was shaky , love is such a small word to tell youhow much i love you because if I had to imagine my life without you ...He sttoped, You are all my life and myworld, without you there is no me , without US there is no life for me" , I saw a tear falling lightly down his cheeks and he didnt care because he truly loves me and he's my life , my beginning and my end. "James, do you believeme?" , I asked calmly looking him in his eyes. "With all my life, my siren" , He said in his gentle voice."Kiss me", I whispered. He leaned down slowly, trying not to hurt me, and pressed his lips lightly to mine , but i pulled him closer into a passionate kiss."Jenn",he whispered sighing as I began to kiss his neck , then I marked him. He groaned loudly but didn't move a muscle even though I could feel his tense body. That's my man" , I whispered , licking and kissing the bite site. "How are you feeling?" , I asked him smiling at him. "As if I was marked by my strong sexy siren ", He smiled honestly. I removed the sheet slightly from myself seeing thatv he looked down. "James , look at me , I know I have scars on my face too." 2You think it bothers me? , He asked painfully, What bothers me is that it's my fault that you have those scars cuz I didnt protect you!", He looked me with pain in his eyes. "I'ts the biggest nonsense I've ever heard" , I said calmly. "Some things had to happen". "Kiss me" , I said more of a request as he looked me in wonder. "Woman, what has entered you?" , He asked me in disbelief. " "You said you believed me , if so kiss me for real this time". There was silence as we looked at each other and then he kissed me passionately , barely separating his lips from mine. "This is not a good idea my siren" , He stepped back and paused looking at me as if he didn't believe what he saw. "What is it?" , I asked with a smile. "Your scars are gone...how's that possible?" , He looked at me as if he didn't believed himself. "It's the power of love, I said, of you'r love for me and mine for you". "I didn't just marked you , I gave you the power I have , you will feel everything I do and know everything I know, and the same goes for me when it comes to you. "What does that mean?" , He asked me cautiously. "I'm partly a witch but I'm also a GUARD , which means I live a lot longer than I should , maybe, I dont know, but I know that I don't want to live without half of my self and that's YOU." "I'm only complete with you and now we're finaly one, the two of us are one GUARDIAN because I can convey the elements in the medallion to you as you can to me also ." "And , maybe you'll be a little stronger than before" , I laughed watching him raise an eyebrow questioningly. "You have something in mind?" , He looked at me seductively , carresing my body making the scars slowly disappear. "AHHH!" , I moaned loud. "Make love to me Alpha, make me all yours " , I whispered sighing and he quickly lowered his lips to mine . "Womennn , you are killing me" , He groaned as I slowly released his clothes. "I love you" , I exhaled. " I love you more" , He said hoarsely . "Your eyes sparkle my siren" , He muttered between between kisses ."Yours too my life" , I barely uttered as I sighed , finaly feeling his muscular body as he clung to mine , moaning with pleasure while I felt his hard manhood penetrate me.