Untitled Part 5

My body ached and I felt blood running all over my skin unable to move .Everything suddenly shook... I jumped in a half sleep, struggling for breath. "Jenn, baby, I'm here, don't be afraid", He whispered , pulling me gently into his arms . I fell asleep in tears again. It was dawn when i opened my eys looking at my mate next to me holding me still in his arms and I felt wonderfull. I felt the scar sting me and i slowly pilled myself out of the bed ino the bathroom cuz in addition to having to pee, I wanted to look at the scar. It was not there. Over it stood like a full moon tatoo with mates and initials below; J a sign of infinity J. Tears walled up in my eyes because it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and I knew that only love could do such a thing. I slowly returned to his embrace. He was to beautiful to believe and his soul was even more beautiful. I loved him to the point of pain feeling he loves me too. "I'm so in love with you", I whispered , running my hand trough his hair. He opened his eyes looking at mine as if looking into my soul. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me tenderly. " I am in love with you more and much, much longer" , He said softly without taking his eyes off me. I kissed him passionately wanting him , only hiz gaze was enough and i couldn't get enough of his touch. He drove me crazy with them again , I could feel his hands and lips on me and give back to him with the same passion absorbing every part of him. "I have never had enough of you my siren", He groaned , penetrating me passionately. Trough sighs I uttered his name as I readily followed him to a blissful climax. I bit my lip as he came out of the bathroom wrapped only in a towel, as images of events from a while ago flashed trough my head. " I agree", a voice was heard. "You said something?", I asked him , wondering what it was. He smiled buttoned his shirt looking at me sharply. "No", He said leaning over, but if you continue with those thoughts , we'll stay in the room all day. I covered my face with my hands, remembering that he could hear my thoughts , throwing my self on the bed. He giggled and lifted me slightly by taking my hands; "You can hear mine to, that's how we comunicate because we're mates."I didn't hear your's", I looked him questioningly. "Because i block them", He raised an eyebrow significantly. "I'ts not fair", now it was my turn to look at him that way. "If you continue like tis baby, I'll throw you on the bed and punish you", I heard his thoughts. "Come on , we'll be late for breakfast", He said kissing me gently."I bet I can make you to make me do anything", I thought with a smile as i picked up my jacklet. He growled, shaking his head; "Women, you'r killing me" . I laughet out loud giving him a handt hat he heldgently all the time as we went down the stairs. I was with the girls over coffe, of course, I couldn't go anywhere without Tyron , but i think he liked being with Ella to."Jenn, it looks to good", Alexa exclaimed enthusiastically . "I agrre", Ella giggled looking at the Tyron who was just coughing nervously." Aww, dont tell me he's ashamed", I laughed. "Girls I'm soo happy but something weird happened, I mean other than I have nightmares , I said but I knew there was something more and I decided to go to Joanna afther because it was time to talk with her seriously. "Jenn", Ella's voice shook me out of my thoughts. "What happened?", They asked almost at the same time. "I think I heard a voice in my head, I thought it was James but it's not, maybe I'm lost , I have no idea but I'm sure it has already happened", I said thoughtfully. "I'ts just your wolf", Ella said waving her hand as I looked at her not believing I could hear it. "My wolf?, I asked frustrated. "Which wolf?! Which wolf'", i repeated quietly but angrily, leaning on the table because everyone heard me. "That's wonderfull Jenn", Alexa repeated following my tone of voice. "As a wonderfull woman of God, I don't even know if I had one", I shot her a look. "Well obviously you have it !", now she was angry. "Girls"..., Ella intervened pleadingly. I sighed , crossing my arms. "Well if so , then my wolf is a slut", I concluded seriously. "What do you mean?" , Alexa laughed. "Well, when I thing about how handsome James is, and OMG he is, then the voice, that is "my Wolf" , I pointed to the quotation marks , She has other thoughts, in more detail, with pictures" ,I drunk my coffe nervously. "First; Ew , Alexa roled her eyes, cuz it's my brother so i dont want to think abou it, and second it's normal." How do you know it's normal..."Aaaa,I pointed my finger at her , you have a secret admirer", I rased my eyebrows curiously. "She told me", she blew pointing a finger at Ella who blushed. "And?", I asked impatiently, looking at her. "She was still a year older" , i thought. "I'ts normal", She said calmly. "Jesus , it is unbelievable that she drool like that around!" , I hissed. "Jenn" , Alex's voice was calm , I think Ella wants to tell you how normal it is only with the one wo's truly destined for you , as is the case with you. I know so much for sure so don't worry cuz the only wolf that yours will drool over is James's , just as his wolf drools only after yours", so cut the S word please" , se giggled. "You two just could tell me right away without torturing me like this", I said in a serious voice. She laughed and continued; "You know, I think my brother has found himself equal cuz you my dear will be a real Luna", she winked. I smiled thinking how happy I am to have real friends with me. "So are we Jenn" , Ella giggled happily. "Really?!", i sighed. "Aww , girls, you have to tell me how to control this , even before I get home" , I said in disbelief that I did the same thing again. As I walked towards my former home a strange feeling overwhelmed me. Nana was sitting at the table, drinking tea by candlelight. "Sit down, dear, I was waiting for you", she said calmly.