Untitled Part 9

That night, James waited for everyone to leave the kitchen so he could talk to me in private."Jenna, my love, you know that Zed ran away" , He asked me cautiously , probably expecting my storm reactio. I took a sip of my coffe calmlya aswering. "I know, just like I know Damien isn't and he's in dungeon ,and if you think I'm not going there with you , then think again. " He laughet in disbelief ; "You suprise m again and again" , He said softly as he leaned over to kiss me. "One of those monsters is alive?! , A voice yelled. We were both chocked to see a distraught Alexa standing in the middle of the kitchen , shaking with rage. I put my hand on James's shoulder knowing he would react to this behaviour and I wanted him to calm down , so he exhaled angrily sat back down at the table. I approached my friend hugging her tightly without saying anything cuz I knew her to well to believe as she wasdriven by anger, she just was terrified because she could lose the people she loved the most. "I love you Alexa" , I whispered hugging her , feeling her anger turn to sadness followed by convulsive crying. "We're here and we're fine2", I said barely holding back my tears , signaling for James to come. He sat down on the couch next to Alexa and pulled her into his arms , knowing how hard it was for her to realize that she could be left alone in the world with a heavy burden she was not ready to carry. She finaly calmed down , apologizing for her behavior which neither of us resented. "Hmm, you're a big crybaby for an always cold-blooded and dangerous girl" , I teased her. She laughted out loud, hugging us both , and she jumped fast; "It's training time" , She said seriously , quickly getting back to her old self, although it didn't really convince me at all cut things are never what they looks like and so was she. "L et's go my love" , James took my hand looking at me significantly .. The dungeon are like they all are; a lot of stench , blood and cold .That how it was and will be I guess which why i hatted them mainly cuz I wish they didn't exist but there was too much evil in our world even though not all those imprisoned were evil , some just as a warning to correct their mistakes. Damien was standing when we showed up , but he felt me from afar and there was no evil in his eyes like the first time I saw him. James and I agreed that I talk to him , since we are a family and he helped me survive longer but if he didn't want to be in dungeon we wouldn't have seen him for a long time . I was suspicious and with good reason. "Yo know why you're here , I said calmy as he nooded withot sayin a word , but I dont know why you're STILL here" , knowing he could have ascaped long ago.James was angry , I felt it strongly as I could feel his wolf was tryingto overcome but I also knew he wouldnt. He came close to the bars and thundered at Damien;"Yiu will tell us where your devil father is or you will no longer dee the light of daybut you will beg me to kill you first!" , His eyes were dark with rage , yet the wolf was a little more present , I concluded.I walked clouser to him grabbing his arm, watching hiseyes get a normal color. "You can't do that!" , Alexa shouted in a sore voice. "Alexa,what the hell are you doing here, get out of here now!", He ordered in his Alpha tone.Damian speaks fast; "I will take you to Zed and help you kill him, on one condition" , He said in determined voice , yet he was the son of a leader. "And that would be?", James asked in threatening voice."I want my mate by my side." "You are not in a position to set conditions" , he replied in same voice ton. "Neither are you", said Damien as he looking beside him."James, I whispered pointing at Alexa who didn't take her eyes off Damien."There is no force on this earth to make that happen!", He thundered ."Are you raising your voice to me baby?" , I hissedas approached him with our bodieswere touching. His eyes darkened with a well-known glow as a smile of pleasure crossed his lips. It was the first time we talked like that , it wasnt argument I thought but...

"Oh siren, He interrupted me with a link, when we get to finish this we'll handle this my way", He growled softly."Ca'nt wait",I shuddered answering his link, knowing what he meant.

"Alexa" , His voice was Alpha again , can you explane this?"Jesus, it was amazing how could he be concentrated as if nothing was happening I thought looking at him questioningly as he returned the same look .

"So, what do you want me to do my love?", He mind linked me again. "Maybe leave them alone for a while, have an understanding and you know Damien is not dangerous, the only thing is that he's... his fathers son" , I muttered. "My point exactly".It's not like he could choose , but you can baby 2 , I looked at him seductive. I linked him my picture in front of the mirror in our room as I lie on the bedwearing only his tie and high heels.

"Jesus woman , you are killing me", He growled dangerously looking at me lustfully as if he would jump on me any moment as I laughed contentedly.

He approached the cell by unlocking the door while Alexa couldnt barely wait by jumping on Damien's neck which hugged her tightly saying "MINE". "Yes , I'm yours " , She said happily in response to a passionate kiss. James coughed;"Alexa , take Damien to the packhouse to take a shower , change and eat something than I'l call you to my office later" , He said in a calmer voice."Thank you brother" , She hugged him and we didn't miss Damien's glassy look or a hiss. James just cut him off with a look , shaking his head."Alexa , you're in charge of him , did you understand?" , He was serious and I could barely containmy laughter , but I changed my attitude when I saw his dark look he gave me , but the truth was I like it. Alexa nooded , dragging Damien by the arm as they ran toward the packhouse. "Now, my siren... , He growled as he approached to me looking at me menacingly , quickly lifting me into his arms as I managed to let out a slight scream of surprise. He lightly dug his teeth into the mark on my neck licking it and kissing lightly, drawing me into a passionate kiss. I was his just by looking into his piercing eyes. " And now , He whispered in a hoarse voice , let's see where my tie is" , and hurried to the door not letting me out of his arms.