Untitled Part 14

Last couple weeks my headeche is killing me, maybe because of stress, I dont know, but I'm glad that things are going better and we canslow down a bit with our lives cuz I was realy tired and needed vacation from all this...well, " not of all actualy", I thought when I saw James outside talking to Tyron and Damian. God, I felt goosbumps all over me while I was thinking about ours whild nights and days in our house... Oh, I love that man, I smiled to my self. They were laughing and talking quietly which maked me wonder is there something more than simply guys talk, but the kitchen door opened so fast when Ella nad Alexa flew in in and almoust knock me down. "are you two insane?!" , I yelled turning the water down, "And why are you two running with those bellyes of yours, your pups will fall out before time , you silly women" , I was serious but worried more. "Jenn, Alexa started with excitement , get dressed cuz we are going to find us wedding dresses!" "With high waist i guess for both of you" , I said ironicly pointing on their now round bellies. "Ah, you are so dramatic" , Alexa frowned , " It wont be so visible in next saturdey" , Shesmiled without hiding satisfaction in her face. I thought of conversation that I saw earlier thrue the window; "Are you two hidingsomething from me?" , I asked suspiciously. "You always suspect something " , Ella said not looking at me but in Alexa , which was strange enough , but I decided to let go for now and play theire game. I walked to my closet to find something what will piss James off. I wore white linen pants with a same color shirt , with white lace bra and thong , white vans on my legs and my hair was in messy bun. I took James's sports car, put the roof down and call girls to meet me in front of house. "Man, I'm so naughty" , I smiled satisfactionaly. They screemed when they saw me and jump in fast , leaving our stunned mans to looking at us. Theirs jumoing pissed me again, but they were werewolfes so I knew they are not that fragile as humans, and with that thought I gave up. "Later guys" , I yelled looking at my angry mate, but he deserve it cuz I knew something was fishy, anyway, they will go ufther us . God, it was hot and exhausting walking true all those shops with weddingdresses, but finale we found one perfect for the girls and they found also theyer's gouns. Alexa's was folowing her bodyline falling across her's heels, sleeveless. made of damask, and Ella's was high waist cuz her belly was more visible, same material with lace sleeves that went into the trapeze and the same kind of belt above the waist. Both had a veil on their heads , , Alexa longer , Ella shorter with small crowns. They were perfect. "Ohh girls" , I whispered amazed with tears into myeyes, thinking how guys going to get crazy. "We should take a picture" , I turned my camera on my phone but they stopped me. "No Jenn" , Alexa ssaid seriously, "we'll take a picture only if you try one of thedresses" , and Ella said the same. I laughed; "It's out of the cuestion, I'm not putting that on me" , I was firmeless." "You are so selfish" , Ella said in tears, "I want us to have that memory forever, just a three of us" , She was sobing now which I thought it was hormones but seeing Alexa's face I just gave up again for the second time today. "fine, I'll doit damn" , I hissed , wondering my self to being so nervous lately. I wasn't much of a glamoruos thing so I found same material one shoulder dress , sleeveless, attached to the upper body to below the waist , she had silver ornamenton a shoulder and the same kind of low belt , a long neckline on back and left thigh and she felled over my silver heels. I put small tiara on my head and that was all. I felt good actually cuz girls was happy and took realy funny pictures but I was also happy for them , seecretly wondering what if...Soon, we are asked to low our laughing , but considering that we looked like drunked brides, we just decided to go , and have our lunch.

Pizza was fine though , considering we couldnt eat properly while laughing at everything , they were pregnant and I was to tired which was the reason for us to look drunk. Frankely, I didnt care cuz I felt awesome ,hell, even James's angry look didn't bother me when he's and the guys came to sit with us. He was trying to keep control but I could see otherwise. "Are you three drunk?" , He asked raising his eyebrow at me. "Yo know tht's hard for werewolves , but no, we're just happy" , I kissed himlightly. Tyron was looking Ella with concerened, while Damian had a slight smile in his lips while he was hugging Alexa. They weresweet , and while they were leaving I was ok, knowing that they was also. "Are you mad because of my clothes, or behaviour..."or lust which half man's population here has in they eyes because of you", He finished instead of me , "I can see true you clothes baby and I love it, but I hate that others seen it to", His voice was dangerously deep, and his eyes...damn, I was in trouble.Let's just say when we got home my clothes finished in trash, together with my underwear wich was there a night later and GOD...I love it, but from now on I musn't go nowhere witghout my bodyguard which James claimed he will be. My body was sore from last night but it was sweet sore and I was making a breakfast singing when James came and hold me putting his lips on my neck and kissing mepassionately. "How are you siren" , He asked gently, knowing he was a bit rough last night. I turned arround and kissed him wit passion ; "great", I whispered movingmy swollen lips from his. I knew him to well and I knew he had something on his mind cuz it was hard to holding up with that kisses and not ending up on the table or elsewhere in our house..."I'm going to work all day but I'm taking you to dinner tonight at 8 , so I want you to have rest today and be ready, ok my love?", He was smiling but his eyes was worried I could see that and feel also even he has blocking me, but I decided to stay, and I was tired also cuz whatever it is I'll find out tonight. I had a blue dress with heels and my hear was longer now so I let her drop while I put on simple make-up. He was hot whatever he wored, tonight it was suit, also blue, I guess he wannet like that cuz he bought that dress to me for tonight. We had dinner at the beach restaurant, and later just walking on sand barefoot with light wind in hair...God , the tension could be cut with a knife. He was quiet and so was I then suddenly he stopped , facing me with him while his eyes was glowing on the moonlight and again he was like unreal to me with all his beauty. "Marry me..." , His deep gently voice stunned me.