Chapter 5(Danish is back)

Start from the beginning

"I am also understanding your point that I cannot leave the branch here and go to Jaipur branch, that too then there will be no one here to handle it after me. I wish Danish bhai (Brother) is here." Varun added with sigh.

He really needed his brother there to help him. His brother could handle whole Raghwan empire solely but he needed his guidance for it. Digvijay mumbled dejectedly "I wish too"

"They have arrived" a servant came and informed bowing down his head.

"Ok you go" Digvijay dismissed him and gestured his son "we will talk about it later, now we should welcome the guest."

Varun nodded his head lightly before getting up from the couch and moved behind his father to take him to main door to welcome guest.

He put his hands on both handles of wheelchair and pushed it ahead. He took his father to door step and saw Ahuja family was stood there with smile.

"Welcome" Digvijay said with polite smile.

"Thank you Mr. Raghwan" Angad Ahuja said with same polite smile and shook his hand with him.

"Please come inside" Varun said offering them smile.

They all came inside and settled on sofa.

Riya came with servants and served them refreshments while Varun and Digvijay started conversation with them to know them better.

Mumbai airport
Danish came out of airport with his PA Nayan following him like his tail. He felt soft breeze on his face.

A storm was brewing inside him. When he left India 9 years ago, he thought that he would never come back here but he knew the responsibilities and duties he had for his family. He could not turn his back on his family for his own benefit, that too because he did not want to face the truth. She betrayed his trust. this was the truth of his life which he couldn't change or run away but what to do with his stubborn heart which still beat for her and only wanted to feel her warmth, nothing else.

He hated her but he couldn't change the fact that he still loved her. his heart was still desperate to have her in his arms, to see her beautiful face.

This city gave him everything and took everything away from him in same way.

"Please sir" Nayan said when he saw him lost somewhere, he very well knew what he was thinking.

Danish took a deep breath and looked at Nayan who was standing beside car with opening door.

He sat inside the car on back seat and Nayan occupied passenger seat.

"Take me the hospital" Danish ordered in rough tone and looked out of window to divert his mind.

"Okay sir" Nayan said and instructed driver to take them 'lifeline Hospital'

He turned around his head and saw his boss who was looking at outside with calm expression but he knew that his boss was everything but calm, big no.

Danish was looking at the passing road. When he left this city, he was sad and broken and even today he was broken and sad but now the only difference was that he will never make his pain the reason for his family misery.

He never wanted to come back to India but now he did not want to punish his family for someone else's share.

He will never forget what her anger and hatred had done to his family and he will not even forgive her for that doing to do him.

He could not understand till today whether her hatred and anger were bigger than her love and their relationship, she chose her hatred instead of their love and ended everything. She had promised him that she would always be with him, then why did she do this, due to which they parted.