Chapter 1 (7 years)

LACK of Trust Part 1-1

I was standing in front of a huge metal double door. Two men were standing on either side of the door with a rifle in their hands. I looked around to see.

Today I was standing again where I stood seven years ago.

Seven years

Big period of my life

Seven years ago, I was looking at this place in fear and today for me this was the place where I had spent seven years of my life which stole a lot from me and taught me a lot that we had to fight our own battles. No one will come to help us. A person came to this world alone and also left alone, just coming to this world full of illusions, we got misunderstanding that we were not alone when no one was with us.

This place taught me that life was not fairy-tale rather it was a battlefield where people needed only one chance to defeat you, to crash you under their feet mercilessly.

This place was proof of my tears, sorrow, pain and regret of trusting the wrong person.

Trust

Trust which in itself was a guarantee that even if the whole world stood against us, the person who had trust for us will turn against the whole world for us.

You all must be wondering what place I was talking about. I was talking about the place where people came to pay for their crimes. I did the biggest crime in this world. I trusted the wrong person whom I shouldn't have. I made him the owner of my life and my heart and he brutally crashed my life and heart under his anger with his mistrust on me.

Seven years ago, I wanted to prove my innocence but now I didn't want anything, not because I had accepted my defeat but because He and they were not worthy at all.

I was telling you about this place, so this place was called Central Jail, where people got punished for their crimes but there were some people like me who got punished for the crime done by others.

Today was the day on which my punishment for that crime which I did not commit was ended. today I was going out of this huge door.

"Seven years" I sighed heavily remembering my life in this year.

Today I was going to see the world outside this door. I spent seven years of my life behind this door.

When I first stepped inside this door, I was so scared but today there was nothing inside me, just an emptiness.

Even I had no emotion for those people who were responsible for sending me here to make my life hell.

I was not one of those heroines who took revenge for the injustice done to them because I thought that those people were not even worthy of my hatred because hate was also an emotion that connected us to another person and I did not want to have any relation with them all. All those people were part of my past that were not anymore needed in my present and future.

I Just wanted to go out of here and live my life peacefully and want to find a reason that could give me hope to move forward in life. I had a reason to live life even after losing everything but my cruel destiny took her from me mercilessly.

A little pure soul

My heart pained remembering her little cute round face.

"don't go there" my inner voice pitied me to which I lightly shook my head to gain her composure.

"It's time for you to go out. Wishing you all the best for your freedom" said a police constable, seeing me standing there. He opened the small door for me and smiled at me. I also smiled at him but it was not the smile that came from the heart, it was the smile that was done just to show people.