Chapter 5(Danish is back)

Lack of Trust Part 5

everyone was in their room. They were busy with their broken heart and trying to mend for tonight.
Everybody was happy for Sneha but at the same they were sad too because they felt that this happiness was incomplete with their beloved one who was not there to join.

Nobody knew that how to deal with that situation???? But they were still trying their best.

There was a time when they used to dream of their princess's wedding and dreamed of making a wonderful wedding for the world, which no one had seen till today and will never be able to forget but everything had changed with the passage of time. It was not that now they did not want all this, just that something was missing which was taking them away from their happiness.

They knew that today the family of boy were coming only to talk about marriage but they knew that they wanted to get married as soon as possible.

For Digvijay Raghavan, he was very happy for his daughter that his little doll had grown so big that today her marriage was about to be fixed but without his elder son and wife, everything seemed incomplete. He knew that his daughter loved that boy very much and he had also found out that the boy was a good man. He wanted to give his doll her happiness.

For Varun Raghwan he was also very happy that his baby sister was going to start a new phase of life with her love of life but he felt that everything was incomplete without them, his brother, his mother and his crime partner. He knew that she did unforgivable sin towards his family but still sometimes he felt that something was wrong. He tried to meet her in jail after his anger cooled down but she refused to meet him and told him that if he didn't believe her then not needed to meet her. After that he never tried because he didn't believe her that she was not their culprit when he saw with his own eyes what she did to his mother.

For Riya she was happy because her family and her husband was happy. She knew that her family suffered so much because of her sister. She knew that her sister was short tempered but she never thought that she did something like that. How could she break that person who love her more than his life just because she hated his mother.

She didn't want to spoil her mood so she concentrated on today which was very important to her sister-in-law cum sister. she wanted to everything perfect like Sneha desired.

Everything was ready.

Varun and Digvijay was waiting for the guest to arrive in the hall and Riya was getting Sneha ready.

"Jaipur branch is facing some problem. I think we should personally see what is the problem." Varun suggested to his father who lost in his thoughts.

He got the report of Jaipur branch 2 days back which was facing some loss since from quite some time while other businesses of their were growing incredibly.

"Which problems????" Digvijay asked as he gave his full attention to his son.

"Jaipur is main branch of our clothing brand but day by day we are losing our clients and profit when we are supplying them our best product with bestselling price they ever get. I think there is problems in management so I thought to go there and personally investigate the reasons." Varun sat straight and said in serious tone. He looked at his father who was thinking something.

"You send someone else in your place who is worthy of trust. You must be in Mumbai because Danish is also not here. If you go there, the branch here will suffer and you know that you cannot leave the main branch to someone else like this." Digvijay said and looked at his son.

"But dad if we do not pay attention to Jaipur branch then we will suffer a huge loss and maybe we have to come out of garments sector because we cannot run business with losses." Varun told his dad that the problem was not as small as he thought that if it was not taken care of in time, they will have to bear a big loss.