• e p i l o g u e •

Mikey continued his business but stopped murdering people

Mikey continued his business but stopped murdering people. Bonten was still the same, doing drug and gun transactions, and running nightclubs; Mikey can't just abandon his colleagues. They were his second priority, (y/n) being first. He took her to his newly bought mansion as he didn't want her to be part of his work anymore.

Opening the gigantic curtains, the sunlight surpassed the large windows that lit the entire room. Mikey went back to bed but to wake (y/n) who hid her face under the sheets.

"Good morning, my love."

had to edit the text for the context ♡

: mooooo_chi28 on twitter

He tried to take the blanket off but she just held it tighter.

"Five more minutes," She whined as she rolls on the bed. Mikey chuckled as he lunged his body toward hers. Soft giggles escaped from her mouth.

"Mikey!"

"Don't make me tickle you, (y/n)-chin."

"Okay, okay! I'm up."

She took the covers off her face, arising from her deep slumber and then giving herself a stretch. She yawned and smiled as she saw Mikey watching her.

"Good morning, my love."

(y/n) motioned Mikey for a kiss to which he obeyed abruptly. They stayed in each other's arms for a moment before pulling away, big smiles can be seen on their faces.

(y/n) noticed these past few days that Mikey became more lively and is smiling a lot. Compared to when they met at the convenience store, even a butterfly can't touch his face because of how dull it was. But today, she's happy seeing him happy.

"We should get going. Someone's waiting for us."

They took their breakfast before preparing themselves. Their morning starts with laughs and conversations that live in the moment.

(y/n) still don't know who they will visit. Mikey just told her that it was someone special. She wore a casual, flowy, sundress that shows off her curves. Mikey simply wore a long sleeve that was tucked in a trouser, leaving some of the buttons open that show a glimpse of his chest.