• p r o l o g u e •

"Best wishes!"

"Best wishes!"

I and my friends raised our glasses as our best friend and her groom went toward our table. The look of happiness painted on her face the moment she saw us was too beautiful.

She was indeed beautiful, especially on her big day.

“You girls! I love you so much!” She gave us all her sweet, flying kisses that made us all laugh.

We started talking about getting hyped about her wedding. It was all getting smooth when the bride ask me a question.

“When will you get married, (y/n)?”

I shot her a look and chuckled nervously, or more like, embarrassedly. I looked around our table and saw my other friends looking at me.

“She still doesn't have a boyfriend!”

All of them laughed. They found my status funny. Even her groom is laughing. I looked down at my hands and start to fidget. I'm getting uncomfortable.

“Our age is nearly out of the calendar yet you're still single? C'mon, (y/n)! You're not that ugly,” The bride pointed out.

Just hearing them making fun of me makes me want to break down. I put down the glass and grab my purse.

“E-excuse me, I need to go.”

They all stopped chattering when I left the table. I can hear some of them calling me but I choose to ignore them. I went straight to the outside of the venue, hearing the music background fainting slowly.

I don't know why am I crying because of some silly conversation. Is getting in a relationship that big deal? With my life status right now, I don't even have time for myself, how else so with dating? I have my two brothers to support to.

“It was supposed to be a happy night,” I murmured between my sobs.

I felt droplets of water touching my skin. It's starting to rain. I looked up at the dark sky and closed my eyes.

I am in love with the rain and its dark skies.

Not minding the creme dress I was on. I drop my purse to the ground and began to dance under the pouring rain.

My once cloudy and dismayed mind was replaced by an enthusiast. Moments like this are my thing.

I feel like I'm in my own world.

3 r d  P e r s o n ’ s  P O V

“Fuck, it's raining! Hard to see shit.”

The man with a mullet hair colored in pink whined as he hit the steering wheel.

“Don’t hit my car, Sanzu,” The guy wearing all black sitting at the shotgun said with so much calm in his voice.

“Sorry, boss. I'm not just a fan of the rain.”

The man named Sanzu starts to drive peacefully again, trying hard not to cuss and complain about the blurry view of the outside.

They were in the middle of speeding up but Sanzu stepped on the brake immediately.

“What the fuck, Sanzu?” The man he's calling boss hissed.

He looked at Sanzu and saw his frightened look. It irritates him even more.

“Boss! There's a fucking ghost dressed in white or some shit!”

Sanzu was pointing at someone. He followed to where his finger is pointing and saw a woman dressed in creme, dancing and twirling in the middle of the road.

“That’s not a ghost. It's a person,”

“No way it's a person. Who would dance in the middle of the fucking rain?”  Without thinking, Sanzu grabbed the steering wheel and stepped on the gas pedal.

“Sanzu!” Mikey shouted which made him stop the car near the woman. She kept on dancing and dancing together with the hard pouring of rain. They watch her graceful moves.

She suddenly bumped onto the hood of his car, making her wake up to reality. The shock and surprise on her face were seen the moment she realized what had just happened.

It was at that moment that she looked up to search for the driver.

Mikey felt as if his world had stopped when he caught her (e/c) eyes.

That eyes are so familiar to him.

“O-oh, I'm so sorry!” The sound of nervousness can be heard in her voice.

He watch as she grabbed her belongings and bowed down to pay her apology.

“Stupid bitch!” Sanzu yelled before speeding the car once again.

Mikey, however, was left thinking in his seat. He felt his heart beating rapidly as the face of the woman kept flashing in his mind.

He would never forget those eyes that belonged to the woman he loved before.