• e l e v e n •

Y o u r  P O V

Y o u r  P O V

⚠️TW: RAPE⚠️
(please skip this pov if you're uncomfortable reading something like this. i'll put some banner to bookmark the part where you can start reading♡)

I found myself fighting for my life and pureness again from the filthy hands of my stepfather. This is the second time, and I can tell by the eagerness and the darkness in his eyes that he'll win this time.

He grabbed me by my hair and pinned me on the wall, back facing him. I cried because of the impact. I felt him sniffing on my neck and even on my ears.

One thing all I could think of right now is, where are my mom and my brothers?

“You've been a very naughty stepdaughter, you know? Keep on making it hard to get you.”

“You're a fucking monster. You're disgusting!”

He bit my shoulder hard and he tightened his grip on my hair.

“Of course, I'm a monster, and I can't wait to devour you.”

He ripped my button-up sleeves, hearing all the buttons clattered on the floor. His hands started to grope my chest while he rain sloppy kisses on my neck.

“Fuck you!”

Both of my hands were locked by his free hand and his legs are pinning my legs. I've been losing hope on how to escape him. He's just so strong.

“No, no, no, no! Please, I'm begging you–Ugh!”

I was in tears now when he inserted two of his fingers inside me. He was quick with his movements that I didn't notice he already ripped a part of my skirt and my stockings.

I feel so hopeless and weak. My body is starting to heat up. Even though this is forced, I still can't help but feel aroused as he was waking all of my sensitive spots.

I cried as I let out my orgasm on his hands. I heard him chuckle at how wet I am.

“I never thought that you're still a virgin.”

He brought his fingers to his mouth and started to lick it clean. I sobbed as I felt how dirty I am and saw him like that knowing that he was my stepfather.

He finally turned me around to face him. His eyes roam all over my body. Without hesitation, he dips his head to my chest as he unclasped my bra.

I'm not resisting anymore, letting him do my body like I was some ragged doll. He threw my undergarment away and started biting my nipples.

“Mmmm...”

His hands crawled down to my butt, pressing and pinching it on every part.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚