• f i v e •

At first, I wasn't hoping for Mikey to pick me up

At first, I wasn't hoping for Mikey to pick me up. I mean, what is it that he sees in me? I, myself, don't find myself interesting. I'm just a normal cashier at a convenience store.

Seeing how wealthy of a man Mikey is, I don't really see myself hanging out with him.

“(y/n)! Someone's looking for you!” Ynah called as she entered the store.

My heart started to beat faster. I checked the time and read 9:41. He's already here? My shift is not yet done.

“Well, well, you gonna tell me who is it? Seems like a fine, and rich guy, eh?”

“Oh, please,” I rolled my eyes and smiled before leaving the counter and my curious friend.

As I opened the glass door, a black Audi A8 rest so elegantly in the parking space. Just by the model of the car, I already knew who owns it.

I approach the car and the window from the driver's seat slowly rolls down, unveiling the beauty of Mikey.

“M-Mikey!”

I was so stunned to see him look more lively than before. He's not wearing his usual all-black coordinates but instead, he wore a silky, delicate, white suit that resembles much of his hair.

“I thought you'd pick me up after my shift?” I asked.

“I just can't wait to see you again.”

He's too forward that I blushed so hard and had to look away to hide my crimson cheeks. The fact that it was still cold outside makes me even more tremble.

“I mean, there's not much of a customer at these times so I can take my leave now.”

A small smile flashed on his lips for a moment.

“That would be perfect then.”

I smiled at him before running back to the store. Ynah greeted me with so much bewilderment on her face.

“Girl, you okay?” She frowned.

“Of course! Why wouldn't I be?”

“You're just freaking red like a tomato, oh my god,” She pointed at my face while chuckling.

“I-It's just too cold outside,” I acted like I was freezing out thinking it would buy her but she just teased me more.

“Anyways, I'm gonna go now! I'll leave the store to you.”

“Mhm, don't mind me. Go get to your man now, babe!”

“Ynah!”

It was silent and too awkward.

First of all, I was sitting beside a man wearing a freaking suit while I'm in my uniform.