Fuck

When Eddie got back home to Steve it was 19:03, his hair was coloured in rainbow colours with powdered hair dye he could wash out, on Eddies back he had two blue wings Erica had made for him and around his arm was a rainbow friendship bracelet that spelled Rainbow Dash.

Steve opened the door and looked amused when he saw Eddie in so much colour. "Welcome mister Munson. You are just in time for diner." He stepped aside to let Eddie inside. When Eddie wanted to take of his wings and the jacket Steve had lend him, Steve put a hand on his shoulder and shook his head "you'll need it." Eddie was confused but trusted Steve and kept on his jacket and wings.
Steve took Eddies hand, a soft smile playing on his lips, and he guided Eddie upstairs. Eddie was stressing a bit because this would be his first date, ever, but Steve seemed relaxed as he pulled a little string from his sealing.
A ladder came down and an opening revealed itself. Steve climbed up the ladder gesturing to Edie to follow his lead.

When Eddie got up on the roof he saw a wooden table with two candles and two chairs. On the table there were two plates with lasagna on them and next to the table there was a bucket of ice keeping the champagne cool. Eddie looked excited at Steve who was standing next to him "You did all this for me?" He said to a smiling Steve "yeah I did" Steve replied. Then he turned to looked at Eddie and took his hand "because you deserve it Eddie."He walked away for a bit and came back with beautiful red and black flowers, he gave them too Eddie. Then Steve walked over to the chairs and pulled one out for Eddie to sit.

They both sat down and started eating. "Thanks Harrington. This is truly amazing." Steve nodded, he looked happy at Eddie and said "you look like you had fun today" though Steve meant it to be sarcastic, Eddies eyes started sparkling.
"Yeah I did, actually." He said enthusiastically "who knew lady applejack could be so much fun?" When Steve looked confused Eddie clarified "Erica's dnd name is lady applejack."
"So what did lady applejack do to make you wear so much colour?" Steve liked the way Eddie looked, it was childlike and hideous and there were a lot of colours and nobody would dare to look like that when they were past 12 years old. But Eddie didn't care about it and looked like he was having fun.
"Erica and I went to some kind of my little pony convention. I now know everything about the show and I haven't even watched it. You should have seen the kids there, they looked like they were in paradise. Everyone was dressed as their favourite character from the show and they were very mad at me i hadn't dressed up. So a couple of kids, they took it on themselves to make me into the pretty pony called rainbow dash. She is this pony th - "
Steve loved listening at Eddie, especially when he was this excited and happy.
"So it was a pretty good day even though it didn't start so wel." Eddie ended his rant and looked at Steve who smiled a goofy and loving smile at him the entire time he had been talking. But Steve didn't smile anymore, he looked hurt.
Eddie stressed out when he realised how bad the end of his sentence must've sounded to Steve.

He ran over to Steve's side of the table, kneeling next to him and trying to look into Steve's disappointed eyes. "Steve, I wasn't talking about this morning with you..." he said and it seemed to comfort Steve a little "I was so happy waking up with you in my arms." He continued "and when you told me you liked me, I couldn't believe it." Steve finally looked in Eddies eyes "well you better start believing it Eds." Eddie smiled and nodded his head "I do."
Eddie took Steve's head in his hand and planted a kiss on the boys lips.
They grinned at each other.
Then Steve frowned "If you didn't mean this morning... what did you mean when you said it didn't start of so well?"

Eddie sighed "I had a panic attack in the hospital when I saw Max" he whispered. Steve got down from his chair and pulled him into a tight hug, both of them sitting on their knees"Do you want to talk about it?"
"There is not much to say. I saw Max and it was like I was back in the upside down fighting the demobats..." he stayed quiet for a couple of seconds "I was loosing again. Their bites felt so real. It all felt so... Real." Steve's hand was caressing his hairs. Eddie pulled back a little to show Steve he was okay "Erica helped me get out of it by asking me all kinds of really random stuff, like how many bears I could name." They chuckled.
" so how many?"
" I could name the grizzly bear, polar bear, black bear and the honey bear." Eddie said proud
"Very impressive." Steve said "but you forgot about the koala bear, the panda, the - "
"No a koala isn't a bear."
"Yes it is"
"No it isn't. You don't know that one joke that's goes : why isn't a koala bear a bear? Because he doesn't have the right koalafications!" Eddie started laughing with his own joke and Steve joined in.

Because they were done eating the lasagna Steve stood up and gestured Eddie to follow him downstairs again to watch the movie. But Eddie didn't want to see a movie.
He went to Steve and pulled him in for a hot and passionate kiss. When they stopped for a brief second Eddie put his nose against Steves cheek and whispered softly "The food was amazing, you are amazing. Steve Harrington..." he kissed Steve's cheek lovingly "will you be my boyfriend?"

A tingling feeling raced through Steves body at the feeling of Eddies warm breath on his skin and when Eddie said those words he couldn't help but pick Eddie up and spin him around shouting "yes! Of course!"
And when he put Eddie back down he started kissing him, hard and heavy.
Their lips became one and Eddie had never felt this good kissing someone. Most of the people he had kissed were just wanting to hook up with the freak to piss of their boyfriends. But Steve, Steve felt perfect. Steve wanted to be with Eddie because of Eddie.
Steve's hands pulled of the blue wings on Eddies back and threw them aside.
Eddie wandered of to kissing Steve's neck while Steve took of Eddies coat. A shiver rolled down Eddies spine, it was a cold evening but Steve's warm body grinding against him kept him warm.
Steve took Eddies chin and pulled Eddies lips back to his. Eddies hands unzipped Steve's jacket and now the only warmth both of them had was the other.
Steve pulled Eddies body closer to his, he wanted to be as close to Eddie as humanly possible. His hands went underneath Eddies shirt, feeling the scars left by the demobats.
Eddie hissed a bit when Steve did this but he did like it, it was a bit painful because the wounds weren't completely healed yet but he liked the feeling of Steve's hands on his skin.

Steve pulled of Eddies shirt, his heart aching when their lips had to part to get Eddies shirt over his head. Their lips quickly crashed together again with a need neither of them had ever felt.
Steve had loved Nancy and did enjoy doing this with her in the past but Eddie felt so much more right.
Eddies lips pulled back for a second while he pulled Steve's shirt over his head.
Both of them were shivering but they didn't mind, they kept each other warm.
Steve's lips kissed Eddies neck while his hands where tracing the lines of Eddies scars all over his upper body.
Eddie let out a quiet moan and started breathing heavier. Steve felt euphoric when he heard and his lips went down, he kissed Eddies scars. He went down to Eddies belly button and then underneath it.

That's when Eddie stopped him. "I'm not ready" the sweet boy said to Steve. Steve nodded and got up to Eddies height again. "Then is this stil okay?" He gave Eddie another peck and then pulled back to see the boys reaction, Eddie smiled and nodded his head before he went back to kissing Steve. That's when Steve stopped kissing him.
Eddie looked at Steve, awaiting what he would do. His body aching for Steve to kiss him again. Steve cupped Eddies head with his rights hand, his other hand pulled Eddies hips against his, and he said "you're my boyfriend, we are boyfriends." He sighed in contentment and rested his head on Eddies chest. "Fuck" Eddie breathed. Steve looked up, wondering what his boyfriend was thinking. "Fuck?" He asked. "It just hit me how much I like you Steve Harrington . It's way too much, I'll never be able to show you to what extent. But I'll do my best."

Eddie dropped to his knees and wanted to unzip Steve's pants but Steve stopped him and dropped to his knees in front of Eddie. "Why don't we wait a while? Let's not rush things okay." Eddie smiled and gave Steve a small kiss on his forehead. "We have the rest of our lives." Steve sighed, and he meant it. Steve knew that this was the man he wanted to grow old with. Eddies heart fluttered and he let out a little moan of happiness, Steve was thinking of the future. A future in which they were together.
They went to lay on their backs, Steve's head resting on Eddies chest. They looked at the stars and enjoyed each other's company. They wanted to remember this moment and cherish it for the rest of their lives.