Its Eddie

"And that's a Strike!!" Steve shouted proud, looking at Eddie with his winners smile. He was winning but only by 5 points. Eddie was close behind him and Dustin right behind them.
It was Eddies turn.
He strolled towards a black bowling ball, he took his black bandana out of his back pocket and swept away his sweat with the bandana. Then he threw it at Steve winked at him and said "I hope you have lots of fun tomorrow Stevie!" Then he turned around and with the elegance of a swan he rolled the ball towards the bowling pins. He turned around and looked at Steve with a smug smile but when Steve started laughing he knew he didn't do as well as he thought.
He only managed to get two pins down. Eddie looked defeated at Steve who was laughing so hard he was almost rolling over the ground.
Though Eddie didn't look forward to spending the entire next day with Erica he was happy Steve was feeling better again. He grinned.

Then Dustin shouted "Strikeeeeeeeee!!!!" He started dancing his little victory dance and came to Eddie completely smiling he won, again.
Eddie laughed and gave him a high-five "damn man, that's twice tonight!"
"I! Am! The! Best!!!!" Dustin answered
"Yeah you are!!!" Eddie said, he looked loving at Dustin "what does our winner want? Pancakes? Ice cream?"
While Eddie was busy hiping up Dustin, Steve thought 'shit, eddies adorable'.
Robin put her hand on Steve's shoulder "no worries, you still came in second. Just can't beat that little guy." She chuckled "so I saw you and Nance talked... she say anything interesting?"
Robin knew Steve, she knew the conversation him and Nancy had was a hard one. She especially knew because Steve and Nancy hadn't said a word to each other since their talk. "If you want to talk about it I'm at the grabbing machine thingies to try and win that super fluffy stuffed animal. It's. Pink. Pink. And soooooooo flufffyyyyyyyyy!!!" She skipped towards the machine in awe for the fluffiness.

"She told me she still loved me." He said when he came standing next to Robin, she looked at him excited but then saw the sad expression on his face "you don't love her anymore" she said.
"Robin..." Steve leaned against the machine while Robin was back at concentrating to win her price. She really wanted it. "You know how you like Vick right?" When they were in public Robin and Steve changed Vicky's name to a guys name to make sure no one would hear. Robin nodded, not quite sure where this was going and also realllllyyyyy concentrated at getting the fluffy pink stuffed animal.
"I think I'm liking someone like you like someone." Robin looked away from the plushy and looked at Steve not quite understanding what he meant by that. "I don't like Nancy anymore." Steve said with a meaningful look.
"So you like another girl? Who?" Robin asked, looking back at her price in the machine.
"Robin..." Steve crossed his arms and looked around to make sure no one would hear him.
"It's Eddie"