This is my chance

"See you tomorrow at 10 Sinclair!!!" Eddie shouted out of Steve's car at Lucas and Erica before they went inside their house. Steve and Eddie were alone at last.
Steve started the car again, turning the car around to go home. "Well Munson , I must say I had fun tonight. Thanks for coming." He smiled at Eddie, the man beside him was smiling brightly. Eddie hadn't held back on the beers and it showed.
The entire car ride home they were silent, they enjoyed each other's company and didn't need to talk.

When they stepped out of the car Steve helped Eddie out of the car, inside the house, up the stairs and in his bed. While Steve took of Eddies shoes Eddie rolled over on his side and looked at Steve with a smirk "you know Stevie?"
When Eddie didn't say anything else Steve looked sideways at the drunk man laying in the bed "what?" Eddie grinned "you still haven't told me what I have to do..." Eddie say up, his face close to Steve's. At first Steve was confused about what Eddie was saying but heb he remembered part of the bet was that the loser had to do anything the winner wanted.
Steve turned to look right in Eddies big Bambi eyes, they were sparkling, the lack of light gave the illusion Eddies eyes were black. Steve's heart fluttered at the sight of Eddies face.

There was a hair hanging loosely in front of Eddies face, it annoyed Steve cause it was blocking his view of Eddies perfect eyes.
Steve's hand took the hair strand and put it in place, his hand at the side of Eddies head. Eddie pushed his head in Steve's hand and turned his face towards the hand. Then he kissed Steve's hand and looked up at the guy he had been crushing for for so long.
Eddie knew this was the moment for him to make a move, he was drunk so if Steve didn't feel the same way about him no one would blame Eddie, Eddie could blame it on the alcohol.

Eddie lifted his head out of Steve's hand and got closer to Steve's face "so what do you want me to do? Champh" he said quietly.
Steve felt Eddies breath on his skin as the boy was really close. He felt a fuzzy electric feeling running over his entire body and his breathing turned heavier. 'This is my chance, even if he thinks it's weird I can always say he imagined it cause he was pretty drunk.'
"Kiss me." Steve whispered. At first Eddie looked shocked but then he looked happy and closed the distance between their lips. It was a short and sweet kiss. When Eddie pulled away from Steve he awaited his reaction. Eddie did not expect another kiss.
This one was heavy and full of need for each other, it sparked with passion. Their lips melted together as they moved.
Eddie put his hand on Steve's cheek and Steve followed his example putting his hands on Eddies lower back. They kept kissing while Eddie guided Steve into a lying position, they embraced each other, Eddie on top. They kept kissing, enjoying the warmth of each other's body pressed against the other. Steve's hands went underneath Eddies shirt.
A shiver went up Eddies spine when Steve's cold hands touched his warm skin. Eddies right hand held Steve's hair. Eddie kissed Steve's lips, then his lip corners, then he kissed Steve's jaw, his ear, his neck and his collarbone.
He pulled back and smiled at Steve "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that."
"I really like you Eds"
"I like you too Stevie"