NEW ADVENTURE

Kate's Pov

"okay, everyone, I want you all to gather around in one place. I have a very important announcement." Night called out to all werewolf hunters.

The two of us decided to tell everyone the real truth to all werewolf hunters so that there will be no inconvenient events that might soon come afterwards.

All werewolf hunters started entering the study hall one by one, their faces masked with pure curiosity. Some settled sitting on the couch, some stood by the window, their arms crossed, some just stood in front, while Night was sitting in his swivel chair while I on the other hand just stood behind him, my hand resting on his shoulders.

The idea really freaked me out because, I mean, come on! These are the vicious werewolf hunters that we are all talking about. The main threats of our lives as werewolf. Now we are all going to tell them about us, and, honestly, I dont know what they would react.

Richard and Ian was already inside too, they were sitting together on the table by the shelf. Richard has an impassive expression while Ian just had his signature expression when serious, smug.

I so want to slap his face right now.

kate, I'm scared.

Caitlyn suddenly muttered at the back of my head making me wince. Even though I hate to admit it, I'm scared too.

Based on the expressions of these hunters, I doubt that they will accept the truth that their best hunter is now one of their biggest rival in their lives.

"Sometimes, things happen in our lives. Things that we even in our wildest dream haven't imagined. But we all know that fate has her own crazy ways on how to lead us to the main destination in our lives. She sometimes change it, or never at all. When I was still young, I was taught that werewolves are killers. They are heartless and cruel. They shed blood even to the innocent ones. That was how I thought about them before."

Night became silent for a while, probably thinking what or how to explain to his men the real state we are in.

" But I was wrong.I finally understood what they really are until I became...." Silence again and I'm starting to get worried. He's having trouble saying it.

"one of them."

Several gasps were heard from the room. I looked down for Night and saw how difficult it was to explain to the people who trusted him the most the horrible truth that will surely bring him-no-US down.

I squeezed his stiff shoulders gently, giving him the comfort he needed.

He stood up, making me raise my hand since his shoulders were above my head. I placed it down and held his hand, not wanting to spare a moment o this without touching him.

"It happened during the invasion. I was bitten by one of the werewolves who can turn a human into a werewolf. I never thought that I was starting to become one of them after a few months." He explained, his blue eyes swarming with different emotions that even I that his mate cannot possibly relate.

Everyone became silent after that. I wanted to speak but I'm sure that Night will never like that since we had a deal about it. He said that I must not say a single word to them because I was out of it.

He didn't understand how huge my contribution to this problem really was.

I scanned their faces. Almost all held a firm expression that says that they don't believe to every single word he said.