Chapter 27: Trip to German Empire pt.3

Start from the beginning

And back to the story

German soldier: The kaiser waited inside his office.

Pina: T-Thank you.

Pina open the door, Allow with JSDF and special regions girls, Pina see kaiser sitting in his office, But she also didn't expect that kaiser was..... Handsome. A blush run around her face, She didn't say a word. F/N decided to speak.

F/N: Hallo, You must been princess pina from sedera empire. Am I right?

Pina: Yes mr....

F/N: F/N von Wilhelm, Welcome to Germany! *Turns to itami* And you must been a JSDF right?

Itami: Yes your.... Kaiser.

F/N: Indeed, We-

He didn't say a word when a german soldier open the door.

German soldier: My kaiser, The military are now marching in street, You must been their in the stands.

F/N: Scheisse! Sorry but we discuss this later, I want to show you all my military.

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

JSDF and The special region girls arrived at the stands, They are over the city as many of them saw the hundreds of germans waving the german empire flag.

Bozes: Ahh? F/N. why are we outside?

F/N: Well, My father of the kaiser what to approve military might to crush the enemies who dare to conquer the fatherland!

Kuribayashi: You mean the German-America war?

F/N: Yes, But the man who stop the war.

Itami: Who?

F/N: Adolf Hitler.

JSDF had the face of shock, The man who stop was non-other than adolf Hitler.

Itami: W-Wait, Can you tells about him please.