Sid's dadu-: tum dono pareshan mat ho... Humara pota bohot samjhdar hai jaldi samajh jaayega.... they nod's and the trio also left for their room.

(Don't worry... My grandson is very intelligent, and I'm sure he will understand us and he knows everything...)

Otherside, sm and sa explains everything to avu and left from there giving her a glass of milk. Avu was sitting nervously on the bed looking the whole room innocently which was much huge than her whole house.

•••••••••••••••

Sid enter's his room and directly goes to his wardrobe to change without even glancing at avu. While avu feels bad seeing him ignoring her.

Avu(to herself)-: Hum toh isse dosti krne ka soch rhe the.. par ye toh bohot jyada akdu hai... Ek baar bhi humari taraf dekha bhi nhi jaise hum duniya mein koi hai hi ni... She was talking to herself when Sid comes back and look at her who was standing in a heavy bridal lehenga which was given by his grandmother looking very pretty with a cute face. He was mesmerized by her and lost in her for few moment.

(I was thinking of doing friendship with him but he's so rude and arrogant.. he had not even seen towards me or glance at me once also like I doesn't even exist in the world..)

Sid-: ab tum kya puri raat yha aise hi statue ki tarah khadi rehne wali ho..?? (Now are you planning to stand there only like a statue whole night..??) He ask her in a cold tone while avu shivered listening his tone and her eye's welled up with fresh tears. Sid notices it and comes to her. Hey.. don't cry... He say's calmly yet sweetly while avu was not able to understand anything and tears were flowing from her eye's. Sid mentally facepalms and comes more closer to her causing her shiver. He gently tooks the glass of milk from her hand and keeps it aside and makes her sit on bed and gently wipes her tears. Ro mat... Sorry I was just.. my intention wasn't to hurt you.. please don't cry I'm sorry... He say's while she looks at him innocently with a frown, he understands and explains her in hindi while avu nod's.

Avu-: koi baat ni.. after 2 min pause. kya hum dost ban sakte hai..??

(It's oky.. can be become friends..??

Sid-: offcourse.. I mean jarur.. friends..?? He ask while forwarding his hand while avu again looks at him confusingly. He holds her hand and makes her do handshake. They both smiles at each other. Ab tum jaake change karlo.. kapde badal lo.. tumhe ye lehenge mein suffocation ho rhi hogi na..

(Now you go and change.. Change clothes.. You must be feeling suffocated in this lehenga, isn't it..??)

Avu-: nhi.. hume ye lehenge mein bohot ghutan ho rhi hai.. itna bhari hai ye... Aur upar se ye gehne bhi.. hume toh aisa lag rha hai jaise ki hum koi gehnon ki dukan hai.. aur agr hum kuch aur der rhe na isme toh hum mar hi jaayenge.. isme bohot garmi bhi lag rhi hai... She say's Innocently with a pout while Sid shakes her head and founds her cute and chuckles.

(No.. I'm feeling suffocated in this dress.. it's so heavy.. and above that this jewelleries.. I'm feeling like that I'm not a human.. I'm a jewellery store.. and if I will stay anymore in it so I'll die.. it's feeling very hot in it..)

Sid-: oky.. jao.. tumhe bhi bhuk lag rhi hogi na.. mein kuch khaane ke liye leke aata hu...

(Oky... Now go and change... You must be feeling hungry.. I'll go and bring something to eat...)

Avu-: nhi.. aap mat jao.. hum leke aate hai.. maa ne kaha hai ki...

(No.. you don't go... I'll bring food.. mom had said that..)

Sid(cutting her in bw)-: jo bhi kaha ho mujhe nhi sunna.. tumhe sab ne kya kaha hai mein nhi jaanta.. par meri soch baaki sabki tarah purani nhi hai jo mein tumhe naukaro ki tarah treat kru.. aur khud tumpe hukum chalau.. aur mere dad kehte hai ki ladka aur ladki mein hume kabhi fark nhi karna chahiye.. dono equal hote hai.. ab jake kapde badlo jab tak mein aata hu.. he say's while avu was impressed and was very much happy seeing him so understanding.

(Whatever they had said, I don't want to listen it... I don't know what everyone has told you but my thinking and thoughts are not like other's, I don't have old thinking and I'm not an orthodox who will treat you like a slave and always give order to you or rule over you.. and my dad always say's that both girl's and boy's have equal rights.. now go and change till the time I come back..)

Avu-: rukiye..

(Wait)

Sid-: ab kya hua..??

(Now what happened..??)

Avu-: woh.. umm.. hume na akele darr lgta hai toh kya jab tak hum kapde badal ke aate hai aap yhi rahenge fir hum dono saath mein chalenge wrna hum ghum jaayenge itne bade Ghar mein..

(Woh... umm.. actually I'm afraid of being alone, so will you please stay here only till I came back after changing my clothes than we both will go down together or else I'll get lost in such a big home..)

Sid(chuckles)-: thik hai... Mein yhi hu aur tum nhi ghumogi... Ab jaldi kro.. she nod's and left from there while Sid was feeling nice as he got a new 24×7 friend. She's cute...

(Oky.. I'm waiting here only and you'll not get lost.. don't worry.. now go and come back fast..)

TBC....

How was the update guy's..??

Please vote nd comment.

Next part will be updated soon.

Bubbyee.